George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't approach the player without West Brom's permission. Why would they give permission without a fee being agreed? They want to keep him & are already pissed off about the stuff Thorne has said publicly.

They don't want to keep him, they just want top dolla for him

That's not allowed though!!

As has been said, it is if WBA gave us permission to talk to the player.

Given that WBA would probably be shouting from the rooftops if we'd spoken to Thorne without their permission then either they have given it, or GT hasn't really agreed terms.

That's not allowed though!!

See my post above. I guess it kind of goes we put a bid in it gets rejected but we get permission to speak to Thorne we agree terms with Thorne and then carry on negotiating with WBA. Hence no tapping up.

This isnt a hostage situation.

We can hardly send in food that will give them all the shiits.

No need.

Have you ever eaten in West Bromwich?

Well we need to give up now from what I understand as he has just altered his co tract terms to suggest they now see him as a Key Player :(

Cobblers. 

You're making this garbage up.

No point agreeing a fee with WBA if Thorne won't agree with us.

Really? I've quite often heard of clubs agreeing a fee then the deal falling through because the player can't agree personal terms, usually when we try to sign someone ;)

Yes it is - us to west brom can we speak to Thorne

WBA to us - if you want but he's not for sale

Us to WBA okay well chat then make you an offer to see if we can change your mind.

No rules broken in that scenario.

The most ridiculous post for a long while, why would we allow any club to talk terms with our player when no fee has been agreed.

Is it ok if we discuss terms with Hughes even though we haven't agreed terms?

The most ridiculous post for a long while, why would we allow any club to talk terms with our player when no fee has been agreed.

Yea go on then.

Because player terms can be one of the hardest parts and maybe WBA will sell at a good price. The club have to agree to it though.

Archived