George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate I dont have to prove myself to anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter. Just ask on westbrom.com forums or my posts for proof. I frankly dont care just telling you how it is, what you think of it is up to you.

You've got an audience of hundreds on here who are desperate for any little snippet of info about Thorne. If you really are ITK why don't give a little bit of info instead of behaving like an arse.

Who is the outgoing player? 

He isnt saying west brom valued him at 8 million...he said West Brom said 8 million to put us off, its called business, some pratts like Fulham may just pay it..i remember him posting it and the abuse he got wasnt worthy, bit like Mackworth Ram.

I love Derby and love my club, but some of our fans truly let the club down..mas i say every day to my missus, you really are special.

Any more ITK posters we can tear to shreds?

He isnt saying west brom valued him at 8 million...he said West Brom said 8 million to put us off, its called business, some pratts like Fulham may just pay it..i remember him posting it and the abuse he got wasnt worthy, bit like Mackworth Ram.

I love Derby and love my club, but some of our fans truly let the club down..mas i say every day to my missus, you really are special.

Any more ITK posters we can tear to shreds?

well come back mackworth ram

Scoop: Baggie79 heard saying "how much we hate him" cough. Self proclaimed ITK WBA fan when later questioned just said no comment before shouting for his Mardy mate Jeremy to pick up with his pizza, ruby, chinese*. ;-)

* delete as required..... If ITK

Archived