George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this Albion dude the next manager or what?

How in Gods green earth does he know if George Thorne has a future there or not?

Look on his twitter; he loves it here, playing regularly under one of the best coaches in the Country and there's absolutely NO mention whatsoever of WBA on his profile - no pictures, no headlining about them, nothing other than love for DCFC..

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/2014/04/21/albions-george-thorne-is-eyeing-a-switch-to-the-rams

Doesn't sound like a man committed to WBA if you ask me...

I wasn't having a dig.

We wont have a manager, we'll have a head coach with existing staff who have worked with George for a number of years (Downing/Kiely).

Why would we give the lad a new 3.5 year contract if he wasn't part of our future?

Players that go out out on loan all say the same things. The amount of positive stuff Lukaku said about us when he was here.. He was never going to sign for us

I wasn't having a dig.

We wont have a manager, we'll have a head coach with existing staff who have worked with George for a number of years (Downing/Kiely).

Why would we give the lad a new 3.5 year contract if he wasn't part of our future?

Players that go out out on loan all say the same things. The amount of positive stuff Lukaku said about us when he was here.. He was never going to sign for us

Yes well never mind all that.

Just sell him to us.

We need to stop building him up.

George is not that good with little signs of improving. We will take him of wba wage bill for a fair price 250k.

It,s worth a try

I don't think the West Brom Management read this board, but if they do, then yeah he's rubbish, but he needs a job so we'll have him

He was unbelievable yesterday, especially when you think he was running the game against a midfield with the likes of Barton, Oneill (dirty fcukin prcik) and Krancjar.

Definitely need to sign him, wouldn't mind splashing out 3-4 mil for him, yesterday's payout should cover it!!

If we can sign Thorne, get a decent right back in and keep the rest of the team as it is, next season should be very successful. That's a huge if though...

Archived