The demise of Forest

ladyram

Never let the truth get in the way Edward? I think you'll find there were barely any Forest fans chanting that, and that your disgusting Doughty chants (from a huge majority of the 30 thousand Derby fans) was in response to us chanting, "only one Chris Cohen"'.

I.e when we kicked the ball out so Barker could get treatment. Funny that,

Don't let that get in the way of your tale though.

It was just the SE corner. Only about 4,000. Of which I was part of and I didn't sing it myself. Looked around and saw a lot of people embarrassed by it. So I'd be surprised if more than 4,000 people sang it.

Doesn't bother me what you sing tbh. Just songs.

Just not a fan of the raining coins and bottles of piss at your ground. I'm trying to watch Big Willy Hughes and Craig Tyson Bryson kick lumps out Simon Cox to stop him performing.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never let the truth get in the way Edward? I think you'll find there were barely any Forest fans chanting that, and that your disgusting Doughty chants (from a huge majority of the 30 thousand Derby fans) was in response to us chanting, "only one Chris Cohen"'.

Cohen was out with his ligament injury for that game…

Come on Dawny, Cohen wasn't even in your squad for that game  :lol:

Another fictional fact by a dierby fan

Deary me

Maybe the worry for Forest fans is that Billy is a big time bottler. Forest were massive favourites to get to the semis and they really blew it.

The one time Billy didn't bottle it was when we won the playoffs. However we bottled the automatic promotion that season and in hindsight, were lucky to win the playoffs. Some of performances were very poor towards the end of the season, even after we had spent quite a bit in Jan.

We beat Saints by deliberately injuring Bale in the first leg, but we did a professional job in the final against the Baggies. The wheels fell off then though, with Billy trying to tout himself for more jobs, probably wisely when you look how dismal he was in the Prem.

If Forest did go up, Billy knows he'd last about 2 months. Losing in the playoffs probably suits him as he can go for another contact improvement. Worse case for Forest is they go up, Billy gets a massive contract and buys loads of dross and it takes years to clean up the mess.

Maybe the worry for Forest fans is that Billy is a big time bottler. Forest were massive favourites to get to the semis and they really blew it.

The one time Billy didn't bottle it was when we won the playoffs. However we bottled the automatic promotion that season and in hindsight, were lucky to win the playoffs. Some of performances were very poor towards the end of the season, even after we had spent quite a bit in Jan.

We beat Saints by deliberately injuring Bale in the first leg, but we did a professional job in the final against the Baggies. The wheels fell off then though, with Billy trying to tout himself for more jobs, probably wisely when you look how dismal he was in the Prem.

If Forest did go up, Billy knows he'd last about 2 months. Losing in the playoffs probably suits him as he can go for another contact improvement. Worse case for Forest is they go up, Billy gets a massive contract and buys loads of dross and it takes years to clean up the mess.

He's already bought loads of dross in the Championship  :lol:

And how many people posted on the thread? Hardly enough to be representative of the fan base is it? For the record the draw may have helped inspire Sheff Utd but it should have helped inspire Forest knowing that a very winnable path to the semi finals had been plotted. It certainly does not account for a goal keeping error or dodgy penalty though.

There were a smattering of fans who did applaud Barker when he was stretchered off as well, but as I said Forest have their ****** as well. To be honest attending away games I may agree with you.

I don't think the entitlement you talk about is true amongst the majority of fans but I don't think we'll find any common ground on that.

The thread had been alive 10 minutes, and had 24 posts when I stuck the link up. 

We beat Saints by deliberately injuring Bale in the first leg,.

You've been reading too many posts by forest fans and other haters matey , Bale injured himself by kicking the floor instead of the ball !! There was no contact from a Derby player

This continued bulshit that Derby ' didn't deserve to go up' gets right on my tits , we were 10 points or so clear of 4th place , we won a 2 leg semi against the saints and scored 1 goal more than the Baggies in the final , end of :-(

We beat Saints by deliberately injuring Bale in the first leg,.

You've been reading too many posts by forest fans and other haters matey , Bale injured himself by kicking the floor instead of the ball !! There was no contact from a Derby player

This continued bulshit that Derby ' didn't deserve to go up' gets right on my tits , we were 10 points or so clear of 4th place , we won a 2 leg semi against the saints and scored 1 goal more than the Baggies in the final , end of :-(

Have your lot got this paragraph as a 'quick key' ?

Obsessed much

No no

Apparently that was down to chance and a lottery

Have your lot got this paragraph as a 'quick key' ?

Obsessed much

Lol 'Tis true though. Davros fooked up in the January transfer window - bought in some right duffers that for one reason or another disrupted the harmony of the side.

We also played some garbage football that season. Very effective, that's what you get with Dwarf, but even when you're winning it's a chore to watch. We know what you're having to put up with at the moment, don't worry we deluded ourselves at the time too that it was worth it. Chin up though, in a few years, when you've brought someone in to unpick Billy's damage, you mind end up playing exciting football like we do. Beat teams with style and flair, rather than boring them into submission....;)

Lol 'Tis true though. Davros fooked up in the January transfer window - bought in some right duffers that for one reason or another disrupted the harmony of the side.

We also played some garbage football that season. Very effective, that's what you get with Dwarf, but even when you're winning it's a chore to watch. We know what you're having to put up with at the moment, don't worry we deluded ourselves at the time too that it was worth it. Chin up though, in a few years, when you've brought someone in to unpick Billy's damage, you mind end up playing exciting football like we do. Beat teams with style and flair, rather than boring them into submission....;)

They'll be doing it in league 1, but at least they'll be doing it.

Better to be successful in league 1 than unsuccessful in the prem. Isn't that their logic?

So don't worry gumps, one day those dreams might come true.

you mind end up playing exciting football like we do. Beat teams with style and flair, rather than boring them into submission....;)

Unfair for me to comment in your performances as I've only seen you twice. Vs forest and QPR. Both times no style or flair was present. Just a lot of close lines, head locks and elbows.

QPR match was truly shocking

Unfair for me to comment in your performances as I've only seen you twice. Vs forest and QPR. Both times no style or flair was present. Just a lot of close lines, head locks and elbows.

QPR match was truly shocking

Indeed, you are correct. Sometimes our attractive attacking football can be stifled by opposition teams using such underhanded tactics against us. We were naive against your lot but by the time we came up against QPR we took a leaf out of your book and just ground out the result instead. :)

Your style of play has a place and a time, it's just that the time isn't every match, even those against seemingly far inferior opposition....

Archived