The demise of Forest

ladyram

Fair result. They were better first half, we were better in the we second.

Still they were the form side, they've spent millions in pre season, they've had no injuries, they're top of the league and they still couldn't beat us...

No injuries :D

Deary deary me. Did you happen to watch the game?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some serious blinkers on here.

When the game settled down.. So what 10 minutes into the second half? Yeah you were better for that period. Shame about the other 80+ mins however.

Won't begrudge a draw, top of the league. Not a bad start to the season

I've got some bad news. You weren't the better side for 80mins.

Rubbish game and if anyone won it then it'd have been a hit n run.

Pants game

Fair result. They were better first half, we were better in the we second.

Still they were the form side, they've spent millions in pre season, they've had no injuries, they're top of the league and they still couldn't beat us...

You missed out 'and we only had 10 men'

Forest were the better side? Good grief, it was a poor game with very little passages of play due to a horrendous amount of niggly fouls.

Derby looked neat when they got down and played it, whereas Forest clearly had the more dangerous quartet going forward - but their final ball was awful.

Other than Forest's goal, there was not a single other chance created in open play which looked remotely like being put away.

Antonio had a poor header wide and a deflected shot saved, whereas Best had one saved from a tight angle and Forsyth had a weak effort saved when a better cross would have resulted in a tap-in for us.

That was it. The rest were hopeful balls into the box from set pieces and fortunately we managed to put one away.

A draw was clearly a fair result and I would have been disappointed if we had lost that 1-0 due to that one and only decent chance created from open play in the whole game. 

No injuries :D

Deary deary me. Did you happen to watch the game?

Quick to come up with the excuses again Dawny? Why are we not surprised...

Going into the game, you didn't have any injuries. With your amazingly deep squad in game mishaps should be dealt with no problems. Besides, Reid isn't injured, he heard the buzzer go on the half time pies and wanted to get first in the queue.

A draw was clearly a fair result and I would have been disappointed if we had lost that 1-0 due to that one and only decent chance created from open play in the whole game.

And that was gifted to them by our shocking shape at the time. You could've gotten a 747 through the gap in our midfield. Poor tracking back...

Some serious blinkers on here.

When the game settled down.. So what 10 minutes into the second half? Yeah you were better for that period. Shame about the other 80+ mins however.

Won't begrudge a draw, top of the league. Not a bad start to the season

Better at what, whacking the ball into the box? Waiting for Assombalacoste or Antonio to do something (run really fast only to inevitably pump it into the box)? You had an abundance of corners and free-kicks, none of which you took well despite being a team that's strengths are set-pieces; you even conceded from a set-piece.

For a team that's top of the league and on such hot form, that was such a disappointing performance. You'll rarely find us weaker than that this season.

And that was gifted to them by our shocking shape at the time. You could've gotten a 747 through the gap in our midfield. Poor tracking back...

I thought it was quite unlucky, as the whole situation came about when the ball broke loose down the left and Forsyth bombed on to get there but his cross was unfortunately deflected away and the space just opened up.

Yes it was disappointing, but it was pretty much a 3 on 3 anyway and Antonio had so much space on the left they probably could have scored anyway even Keogh hadn't have come across.

I thought it was quite unlucky, as the whole situation came about when the ball broke loose down the left and Forsyth bombed on to get there but his cross was unfortunately deflected away and the space just opened up.

Yes it was disappointing, but it was pretty much a 3 on 3 anyway and Antonio had so much space on the left they probably could have scored anyway even Keogh hadn't have come across.

You would've though somebody would've dropped into cover though...

Forest was not the better team overall. I would say that as an impartial observer also. We should have won, but am happy to get a point. Forest fans were just so smug going into this one, just getting a point is very shocking to them.

Is English not your first language? Serious question.

Two straight reds today, one for the over the top on Hughes and one for the elbow on Bryson. Ref was overawed and out of his depth.

1st half was 50-50, 2nd half i thought we shaded it.

Onwards and upwards for the mighty Rams.

You mean the foot that Hughes made a massive meal of and the elbow when Antonio didn't know Bryaon was there?

What did I just say about thinking?

Archived