The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team to play your lot

"http://tapatalk..com/v2/14/09/08/3a7191c7a843e31fb964b511f545bddc" alt="3a7191c7a843e31fb964b511f545bddc">

Harsh to drop Lichaj he has been superb lately. I think we will play 4-3-3 for this one. Which will change to a 4-5-1 while defending. Reidy hasnt been great so far this season he seems to be struggling as just one of two in the center.

Darlow

Hunt Mancienne Hobbs Lichaj

Tesche Cohen Reid

Lansbury Assombalonga Antonio.

Our central midfield has been a bit non existent so far, so the addition of Tesche will really boost our possession play. Lots of quality in the middle and a trio of Lansbury, Britt and Antonio hitting them on the counter. 

Think Reid might make way personally. Tesche provides that protection, Cohen is the engine and Lansbury gives quality and an attacking threat. Think we'll play Burke and Antonio as Derby's weakness is the full backs and defending crosses.

So I can't see where Reid goes unless Cohen goes full back which as has been said is harsh on Lihaj.

I don't want to concern you but looks like we ve been selling tickets for seats already taken. So there maybe 50 thousands red dogs on Sunday

Couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery. No wonder your club are always in court.

You can sense the expectation building and building from the unwashed down the road. Hope they haven't forgotten that if we turn up we will be the best side by far they have met this season.

I can just see loads of huffing & puffing and charging around from F****t then six passes later ball in their net.

On the other hand though of course I am just deluded and in the real world F****t are nailed on for promotion and are much better than us. Sorry to get above my station.

Harsh to drop Lichaj he has been superb lately. I think we will play 4-3-3 for this one. Which will change to a 4-5-1 while defending. Reidy hasnt been great so far this season he seems to be struggling as just one of two in the center.

Darlow

Hunt Mancienne Hobbs Lichaj

Tesche Cohen Reid

Lansbury Assombalonga Antonio.

Our central midfield has been a bit non existent so far, so the addition of Tesche will really boost our possession play. Lots of quality in the middle and a trio of Lansbury, Britt and Antonio hitting them on the counter.

It was hard to leave him out

If we were gonna play a 433 or 451 formation I would play

"http://tapatalk..com/v2/14/09/09/45766cff275245ca42886f99acc581f0" alt="45766cff275245ca42886f99acc581f0">

Big game for Reid for me. He hasn't played as well as last year and we have considerable quality in depth in this position that we could quite easily play without him.

It was hard to leave him out

If we were gonna play a 433 or 451 formation I would play

"http://tapatalk..com/v2/14/09/09/45766cff275245ca42886f99acc581f0" alt="45766cff275245ca42886f99acc581f0">

Big game for Reid for me. He hasn't played as well as last year and we have considerable quality in depth in this position that we could quite easily play without him.

As a Derby fan I'd much rather see you playing that formation than the other one.

If my blood were red (not a healthy black and white) I would think that Reid should play. He might be distracted by the just eat stickers, but, he's got that local derby thing where you know he'd put in a great performance for you. Ward does this for us and if he's fit i would have in, but he's not, so commeth the hour, commeth the Dawks.....!

Archived