The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kin hell all that money spent and players only worth £2,350,000 ground /tip belongs to the council .Oh dear.

I guess they haven't actually paid for the new players.

That's just Reidy, extrapolated from his weekly pork pie bill.

I guess they haven't actually paid for the new players.

That's just Reidy, extrapolated from his weekly pork pie bill.

Aye ,backed into a corner by Hull so had to cough for Hobbs early ,bought the forward whoever he is . Correct me if I'm wrong but the rest were loans .

Ooo, so what's all that about then? Not paid their leccy bill again? Is this something new, or is this the aftermath of one of their early **** ups?

So, forest to be wound up on Monday. 

We're gonna end up like Lessta without proper rivals. Oh well, perhaps fawaz will go and sort Leeds out (was his first choice originally after all).

it's worse than we thought , The Brunny's on that list too..

Boycie will be furious..

it's worse than we thought , The Brunny's on that list too..

Boycie will be furious..

Told you the chip cobs had been wrecked dinta?

Really?

Its all well and good some tin pot, ten-a-penny joke of a football club going under but it breaks my heart to see a fantastic, historic old pub like the Brunswick struggling.  :(

Really?

Its all well and good some tin pot, ten-a-penny joke of a football club going under but it breaks my heart to see a fantastic, historic old pub like the Brunswick struggling.  :(

it may not be 'our Brunny' , but there is a 'Brunswick' pub on that list ,

wouldn't want to start a rumour

Fair play - a good range of shirt sizes there. Medium, Large, Fat C**t....

I thought you were just describing Reidy there - then I realised that would have been 'Extra Large Fat C**t'.

Sorry, my bad.

To clarify:

"Forest were issued with a winding-up petition and were due to appear in court on Monday.

But a spokesman for the company involved, Impact Sports Management Limited, confirmed that the debts prompting the petition had now been settled and that the case would no longer proceed.

Forest declined to comment on the matter."

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Chasing-revenge-Nottingham-Forest-s-motivation/story-20587994-detail/story.html#ixzz2siUO8q9y

To clarify:

"Forest were issued with a winding-up petition and were due to appear in court on Monday.

But a spokesman for the company involved, Impact Sports Management Limited, confirmed that the debts prompting the petition had now been settled and that the case would no longer proceed.

Forest declined to comment on the matter."

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Chasing-revenge-Nottingham-Forest-s-motivation/story-20587994-detail/story.html#ixzz2siUO8q9y

Boo. That's no fun.

But still good to know the football club is being so poorly run. Can only mean good things for the future.

Archived