The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only say form what ive seen in the highlights but from what i've seen a lot of your play comes from the wings, Atonio and Assombalonga have added a lot of power and pace to your side. Can't say its hoof ball but you don't look like a passing side either.

I would have to agree with this.

We have bought two wingers that want to go past a defender and cross the ball.

We have bought two strikers that want to get in the box and score.

It's proving effective at this level, but we nearly came unstuck at Bournemouth.

I suspect against you (a better team) we will find it hard in midfield. 

But also your defenders will have to be on top of their game

I would have to agree with this.

We have bought two wingers that want to go past a defender and cross the ball.

We have bought two strikers that want to get in the box and score.

It's proving effective at this level, but we nearly came unstuck at Bournemouth.

I suspect against you (a better team) we will find it hard in midfield. 

But also your defenders will have to be on top of their game

Forest v Derby will have some really interesting battles on the wings

Christie + Russell v Fox + Antonio

Forsyth + Ward v Hunt + Burke

I take it you watched football league show?

If your basing you opinion on that I struggle to understand how you can say we hoof it.

Just so we are clear (because you said you are not an expert) crossing the ball high doest equal 'hoofing it'

Well, you hoof it from the wing, into the area.

Basically, it's a case of stop the wingers, and you're ******. It will be interesting to see what happens when opposition teams realise this. We went through a spell last year, after McClaren joined and we changed our system, where we were walking all over teams. But that period ends when people start working out your new system, and how to counter it, and make life a lot more difficult for you. And let's be honest, it's hardly a sophisticated system you have, so I don't think it will take much to counter it.

That's when your manager really earns his beans. Does Pearce have a plan B?

Well, you hoof it from the wing, into the area.

I hope that Is not a serious comment

Basically, it's a case of stop the wingers, and you're ******. It will be interesting to see what happens when opposition teams realise this.

So what your saying is teams haven't realised how we play yet but tigertedd has by watching 5 minutes on FLS. Wow just wow.

I think reading know exactly how we play but still couldn't do anything about it.

Make sure you try to see schteeeeve before the 14th to tell him what you know. Lmfao

So what your saying is teams haven't realised how we play yet but tigertedd has by watching 5 minutes on FLS. Wow just wow.

I think reading know exactly how we play but still couldn't do anything about it.

Make sure you try to see schteeeeve before the 14th to tell him what you know. Lmfao

Well I was wondering that as I typed it. If I've worked it out, why hasn't everyone else yet? But I can't help being a bloody genius, takes a while for everyone else to catch up  :D

Watch this space though, I'll be ROFL (or whatever it is you kids say) when teams start regularly countering your one dimensional attack.

The same with ronaldo, bale robben etc. You know what they're going to do, but stopping it is another matter.

Time to change thread title, you've had good results lately, Rise of the Sheikh Shaggers should do it!

The same with ronaldo, bale robben etc. You know what they're going to do, but stopping it is another matter.

Time to change thread title, you've had good results lately, Rise of the Sheikh Shaggers should do it!

Yes, but Antonio and Asombalonga are not Ronaldo and Bale. We're 4 games in. I'm convinced their run won't last. But if I'm proved wrong, so be it.

Yes, but Antonio and Asombalonga are not Ronaldo and Bale. We're 4 games in. I'm convinced their run won't last. But if I'm proved wrong, so be it.

Not saying they are, but to me they've got the look of Burnley last season, can't see them maintaining it but wouldn't be amazed if they finish a distant second behind us!

Are you trying to jinx it or what? Through that comment alone, you just secured their promotion as champions  :lol:

You lot had a bye fost game of the season.

Blackpool hadn't played a meaningful friendly, had 9 players making a debut - possible the worst preparation of any professional team ever......

But Blackpool were 3rd in the league when Forest played them so it was a good result

Archived