The demise of Forest

ladyram

The better team without doubt lost. Unlucky but on a personal note I'm so glad you lost.See you next season.

We'd have been the same.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a bit of a b@$t@rd all right.

Ah well, fantastic season. Came up short in the end, but considering most were expecting mid table, not a bad season at all.

Enjoy it dogs,we undoubtedly would if the tables were turned.

Well I've been home half an hour, seen the nipper and the Mrs, the rage has subsided and at the end of the day if you'd had said at the start of the season we'd finish third, have a day out at Wembley and be able to enjoy watching the über shambles up the A52 we'd have took it...

Getting the boys back and hungry for it as well doing a bit of tinkering with the squad is where Schteve will really earn his wages...

As for those Rangers cnuts, they were as quite as church mice up until they scored and were quiet when leaving the ground cus they were either too stunned or too embarrassed that they'd won...

You could hear a rat piss on cotton in here

12am UK time, I assume everyone is sleeping it off.

That was a horrific defeat, and totally undeserved. You guys will have loved it, and you have every right to.

If we just hadn't have turned up and lost 2-0 then there wouldn't be much to talk about, but losing in the way we did was the stuff of dreams for a QPR or Forest fan.

I still can't belive it. Grant barely touched the ball with his hands for 90 minutes.

Ten men. They only had ten men

Really?! You really want to bring that up?!

Don't get me started on how the two don't compare.

A goal head start and a man advantage for 90 full minutes, on Nottingham. Christ I feel like ****, but just thinking about that day makes me feel a lot better.

So thanks for that actually.

And I've not even started thinking about 5-0... Wow, worked a treat, I feel loads better. Sweet dreams for me.

Ten men. They only had ten men

As soon as the player got sent of knew this fecker would come out, expect this to be there come back for few years. A jibe that they did nothing to comment on and has nothing to do with there gumptard sh1tty team..............5-0 sssshhhhsshh aaaahhhhhhh.

Groves to f@ck froch up next week to

Dont be too hard on the gumps...just because they are reliant on some other team to beat us...not their fault their team is too cr@p to do it themselves.

Who's their manager again...oh yer stuart Pearce...at least we've stayed around the championship so we can see the ensuing car crash (and help it along a bit)...pull up a chair, popcorn at the ready!!

All the gumps have is our misfortune to cheer them up. Well good luck to them, but there's really only one end of Brian Clough way to be a football fan right now. 

We have proper owners not a clown, we aren't in court every week fending off winding up orders like them with their massive and growing debts, we're the  right side of financial fair play, we've got the better staff, stadium, training ground, team, support, profile....

...but that's ok gumps, you enjoy yourselves. Very small time for the famous club.

Archived