The demise of Forest

ladyram

He'll always get job offers. Any club struggling to get to the next level in this division will go for him.

Like a Millwall or something. Bored of struggling, going nowhere. The vile troll will nail the percentage football and get average players playing the best they can. He'll transform them.

Then he'll either get good players and be stuck scratching his head or he won't and he'll blame investment.

He'll find work. Some ***** side will take his ego on for a quick glimpse at success

I don't think he will manage a club of Forest's stature again. A club like Millwall who are struggling would suit him down to the ground as he generally is a good organiser and motivator (not that it was evident yesterday!).

Overall he has done far more good for Forest than bad as well.

Warnock would be a very good short-term measure and he could possibly rescue this season. I imagine he would want to be backed with loans.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Warnock puts his teams out to play, injuries will be a even bigger problem for them.. his team talk gee up is "break a leg" meaning the opposition at no cost too his own players so instantly he'll make Henderson captain fk em.... .i told this too Leeds lads I know, he's a dirty ******* with dirty tactics it won't work, I wasn't let down, so roll him in, another fkn joke of a .manager, to keep the fawez 5 yr plan on hold.....Leeds, forest, warnockR.I.P

I don't think he will manage a club of Forest's stature again. A club like Millwall who are struggling would suit him down to the ground as he generally is a good organiser and motivator (not that it was evident yesterday!).

Warnock would be a very good short-term measure and he could possibly rescue this season. I imagine he would want to be backed with loans.

You say he's done more good than bad but if someone said to you at the start of the season you'd spend near 10 million pounds surely you'd expect to be challenging for the autos at least? And I know you're likely to respond about injuries but even when you had a near full fit team you were only 5th or 6th

Well, Bet Victor appear to have closed the book. The odds on Colin had been falling all day, and now the link appears to have vanished on Odds Checker.

You say he's done more good than bad but if someone said to you at the start of the season you'd spend near 10 million pounds surely you'd expect to be challenging for the autos at least? And I know you're likely to respond about injuries but even when you had a near full fit team you were only 5th or 6th

automatic the deluded ****** were expecting

Sorry you have no stature, just like all the clubs that have languished outside the prem, us, leeds, leicester all included.

You had respect because of the history and fan base, Nigel Doughty your academy.  Billy Davies destryed that, and not just once.  His unfinished business is the systematic distruction of anything that makes him look back, he came back to your place to ruin you.

I was thinking in the past more to be honest.

Keeping us up with a threadbare squad was a big achievement in 2009. Spending £5m and taking us to 3rd was a massive achievement. As was finishing 6th the next year.

Last year was a disappointment as we had a fabulous run of 6 straight wins and a draw before only winning one out of eight (plenty of very winnable games as well in there) and missing out.

This season has been a disappointment as we have not looked like an automatic promotion side really apart from a very good spell in December and January with some very good performances. Had we had better luck with injuries we would have made the play-offs but no more than that, With the investment we should have been challenging for automatic promotion.

No doubt if he is sacked he will be very bitter and claim he was hard done by as he was at Derby.

Sorry you have no stature, just like all the clubs that have languished outside the prem, us, leeds, leicester all included.

You had respect because of the history and fan base, Nigel Doughty your academy.  Billy Davies destryed that, and not just once.  His unfinished business is the systematic distruction of anything that makes him look back, he came back to your place to ruin you.

Maybe I am wrong but I would class ourselves, Derby, Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich, Sheff Wed and others as having stature (proud history and good fan bases) as well as the fact that the club would be able to sustain Premier League football.

Maybe I am wrong but I would class ourselves, Derby, Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich, Sheff Wed and others as having stature (proud history and good fan bases) as well as the fact that the club would be able to sustain Premier League football.

Really?

I'd give you the rest, but Leicester are on a par with Stoke.

I'd hate to be a Leicester fan - they're another Coventry - ambling on, minding their own business while no one else in the known universe gives a flying fook about them.

They cannot seem to accept that Forest fans really do not care about them either. I have never been excited about a Forest-Leicester game either particularly because we are playing Leicester.

I'd hate to be a Leicester fan - they're another Coventry - ambling on, minding their own business while no one else in the known universe gives a flying fook about them.

No one in Leicester even gives that much of a fook. The Asian population support the cricket, and the non-Asian population mostly support the Rugby. Football is the minority sport in Leicester (and by far the least successful).

The only people who care seem to be the BBC.

Archived