The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd wager that their away support did far more to try and motivate their players than Davros' words of wisdom did. How the fook were they even supposed to hear him when he constantly covered his yapper with his hand when he was speaking.....

Not even acknowledging them after what happened - what an absolute A1, prize c0ck.

May I just say that even though I have taken great delight in our complete and utter destruction and am currently enjoying one of my best weekends EVER as a Rams fan, credit should be given to numerous of Nottingham who frequent this thread. Your dignity and good grace for coming on here and fronting up after such a horrendous defeat is noted.

Personally I want Billy to stay.

Without the injuries we've had, we would have been more than a match for you yesterday.

Regardless of Billy's antics, I think he can get Forest up next season

Oh Lord, you have swallowed every word of his *****.

Personally I want Billy to stay.

Without the injuries we've had, we would have been more than a match for you yesterday.

Regardless of Billy's antics, I think he can get Forest up next season

Yeap he can, by leaving and letting someone take over that has more than one tactic and doesn't alienate the club towards everybody, including their own fans.

Well I've managed two minutes so far - does it get any better?

I was expecting the camera to pan out and him to be playing the guitar....oh well.

I've just worked out that William M Davies is an anagram of "Wild Evil Miasma"

(For those who haven't swallowed a dictionary at birth, "Miasma" means "An unpleasant smell")

Also, William McIntosh Davies is an anagram of "Timid wave, millions cash" - so we all know where this is going to end.

Also "A mini cad, he swills vomit" fits well too.

I have just typed up a letter to send to Davies and am debating whether to post it or not. I am not stupid enough to write an abusive letter so it is just expressing my disappointment at the way he has conducted himself in recent weeks.

I would not put it past him to have me banned from the ground or daring to question him though.

That's a win win for you then. ;)

Archived