The demise of Forest

ladyram

Reckon he'll get sacked if you lose to us? Or wait till the end of the season and get sacked if you don't make play offs?

Probably the latter.

If next week goes really, really badly for him (a loss by 3 goals or more) then it would not surprise me if we sack him to attempt to salvage something from this season.

To be honest, I would rather wait so we can appoint a new CEO and then appoint a new manager and hopefully get a good working relationship.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robin Hood eh? A bloke of no fixed abode or visible means of support, travelling the country with a gang of similar blokes, pays no taxes and steals from everyone. A nice chant for next week?

Robin Hood was a thievin' Gyppo - Robin Hood was a thievin' Gyppo

Lose next week.

Billy can go for me, not this season but certainly at the end of the season. backed heavily and if we fail to go up this year then he's had 3 full seasons and cracks of the whip.

Laudrup in.

Laudrup. 

That made me chuckle.

I think it'll be interesting to see how your owners react to not going up. Whether they do a Cardiff/Leicester and continue to back until promotion is sealed or whether they emulate us and effectively pull the plug.

Bet it will be the same old tense affair. Two teams who defensively will be too scared to make mistakes making for lots of hoofing from the back under the slightest pressure

Grant to Buxton, Buxton to Keogh and Keogh back to Grant.... 

Grant to Buxton, floats one to Ward, Ward to Hughes, up to Martin who holds it up well, flicks it on to Bryson.... 

Bamford making the run, through to Patrick Bamford... 

G G G G GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL G G G G G GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL

I'm not saying anything about this game, nothing. I'm not going to be the one that gets quoted on LTLF if it goes badly for us.

you said you'd run down maid Marion way naked if they even managed a draw?

What him deny it.

I'm not saying anything about this game, nothing. I'm not going to be the one that gets quoted on LTLF if it goes badly for us.

Don't worry about it. With a couple of exceptions, they're barely sentient anyway - their random key depressions tend to be the internet equivalent of guttural grunts.

Are you actually confident for next week considering our recent form and performances as well as the fact we have key players missing?

in games like this form doesn't count it's! Plus our forms not been great

Archived