The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Burnley, showed themselves to be a quality side and the ref showed himself to be a complete c**t!!!

But The World Famous Notts Forest, losing for the second game in a row, to a side below them in the league, with the charismatic best manager in The Championship in the dugout, 4-1.   No excuses there...

Tidy post from a Gump... apologies for posting their posts, but had to share one more...

"Well the 2 that really need it pointing out to them are Abdoun & Djebbour, and really they both need an enormous rocket up their arses and to be told that they need to do more than run (or rather walk) around trying the odd silly flick and trick than actually playing football.

Abdoun is utterly *****, Djebour on performances so far I'll say is provisionally just *****, but has the potential to be uber *****.

As a Forest supporter and wanting the best for Forest I would like them both to be Messi/Ronaldo clones - but they aren't, they're dismal."

Tidy post from a Gump... apologies for posting their posts, but had to share one more...

"Well the 2 that really need it pointing out to them are Abdoun & Djebbour, and really they both need an enormous rocket up their arses and to be told that they need to do more than run (or rather walk) around trying the odd silly flick and trick than actually playing football.

Abdoun is utterly *****, Djebour on performances so far I'll say is provisionally just *****, but has the potential to be uber *****.

As a Forest supporter and wanting the best for Forest I would like them both to be Messi/Ronaldo clones - but they aren't, they're dismal."

Did anyone point out this is what happens when your poetry spouting, lunatic of a chairman signs players???

Archived