IN MY HEAD

Mostyn6

Everyday, with no valid reasoning, A song will get into my head. It'll be a song that I haven't heard in ages, so god only knows why I've started singing, humming and whistling it!

I wonder if anyone else has similar mental issues!

Anyway, today's song-

MIlli Vanilli - Girl you know it's true

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes its just something someones said that makes you think of a song.

When I worked in a Chemist, if anyone asked for Ibuleve - I'd be singing 'Ibuleve, for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows'

Joyrides - Roxette, Brolene would bring out the Dolly Parton in me  ;)  and Gaviscon, Glen Campbells Galveston.  :unsure: .  I didn't last long haha.

Only yesterday I heard someone on the telly say 'I cant answer that' so spent yesterday singing 'I can't go for that noooooooooooo'

When I'm bosting for a pee and eventually get to the toilet, I sometimes let out a relieving "aaaaaaougghhh"..

which is then followed by "........baby, my heart is full of love and it's all for you" (Don't leave me this way - Jimmy Somerville version!)

I like whistling a song when I'm working on site and waiting to hear the other guys whistle the same song after about 5 mins.

It always works.

#boyciesmindgames

I used to do that when I wasn't expected to be professional. Just sing the line of a song. My favourites used to annoy people but they always used to end the day singing them.

"No more I love yous..." by annie lennox

"I believe I can fly....."

"I think about it every night and day" by r kelly

"lady in redddddddddddddddd, is dancing with me" chris de burgh.

Try them, they are worth 10 points each if you get someone to sing one by the end of shift.

oh god, today I have

"It's got to be real" by Cheryl Lynn, but not the lyrical bits.. the bits near the end where she goes "toohoo toohoo toohoo, I got to have it baby" :wacko:

You're going to have to stop listening to Gem 106......

Archived