(Leave) lee grant out

kenzzo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you watch the second goal

The only bit of your user name that has any relevance here is the 'zz' bit. You might as well repeat it a few times too.

Please close the thread.

It is a stupid thread.

I think that it should be left open. We haven't ridiculed him anywhere near enough yet.

We're not a Champions League team. The whole team was out of its depth today.

What?

It must have looked very different on the tele.

I thought we did really well.

What?

I agree.

We played really well. Nowt to be ashamed of in that performance. Bucko magnificent as usual - but the surprise for me was Mason. Cole had a job on keeping up with him today, he was brilliant. For me, him &Connor should get much more game time.

Someone else called into RD and mentioned we should get a new keeper in January. Can't see why myself, most of the goals we've conceded recently tend to be good goals rather than keeping mistakes (Cywka's, Wigan's, Paterson's).

Only time he's been directly at fault was Bolton and it was just awful conditions for him.

What?

He means the two teams. One will be playing Barcelona and Co. one will be playing Yeovil.

Was a big ask. We aren't in the same class

Luckily for us we are headed that way!

Hughes didnt look like a player that could never dream of being at the level of Mikel and Essien.

Good on him.

What?

Yeah, I thought we did, we weren't second best.

Clumsily put from me. What I meant was, this wasn't our level and it would be harsh to judge anyone's merits as a Championship player based on today.

The game looked just the same on the tele - not sure what the commentators were on though.

Archived