Barnsley v Derby County

sage

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone recommend a pub near the ground?

East Dene WMC on Doncaster Road or the Metrodome. If you're not sure where they are, see my earlier post with a link provided, or ask a local, they'll tell you.

Thanks buddy, that's very kind of you. I'll keep my eyes open. Happy to travel at the last minute if there's a chance. Much appreciated.

Sorry it's late, just rang, they said that they know Derby are buying in the home end so they've tightened it up a bit with restrictions, customer numbers and that, didn't sound overly bothered though. I'm gonna play the neutral fan, if that doesn't work I'm sure a kind Barnsley fan will get us one for a fiver.

Sorry it's late, just rang, they said that they know Derby are buying in the home end so they've tightened it up a bit with restrictions, customer numbers and that, didn't sound overly bothered though. I'm gonna play the neutral fan, if that doesn't work I'm sure a kind Barnsley fan will get us one for a fiver.

the web site says different, stopped selling tickets yesterday.

it is Yorkshire , tho , surely the odd extra tenner here and there , will be too tempting to turn down..

Just rang again, they've changed it because of Derby buying in the east stand... Still on sale until 12 and you need a booking number, though they said "but it all depends"... on what? Your accent?

Told ya , too tempting  .. :lol:

Just rang again, they've changed it because of Derby buying in the east stand... Still on sale until 12 and you need a booking number, though they said "but it all depends"... on what? Your accent?

Got to get the accent right mind.

Nar then lad, can I ev a tikkit please? Ta pal.

If it's a woman, ta love.

Tha can't gu abart callin her duck, tha likely to gerra crack if tha tries.

Archived