2014 Formula One Championship

Day

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say,I see it very differently,I see Hamilton as a spoilt petulant child,only happy when its going completely his_way

Over the last few seasons he has been uber aggressive towards rosberg on track,who sensibly,has need the one to defer each time ,allowing Hamilton his own way

It was about time a line was drawn in the sand

I much prefer rosbergs professional attitude to racing and his team......trouble is he is dealing with a man child in hamilton.

Got to say,I see it very differently,I see Hamilton as a spoilt petulant child,only happy when its going completely his_way

Over the last few seasons he has been uber aggressive towards rosberg on track,who sensibly,has need the one to defer each time ,allowing Hamilton his own way

It was about time a line was drawn in the sand

I much prefer rosbergs professional attitude t to racing and his team......trouble is he is dealing with a man child in hamilton.

If I was Hamilton I would do the same to Rosberg

Ie burst his tyre from behind now that's unprofessional .

I'd do it every race from now on to the end of the season see how he likes it and let some other team win the constructors and individual titles.

Mercedes need to sort this out.

Rosberg's actions were reckless but if he knew the exact point to hit Hamilton's tire with his front wing (which he can't even see) to cause a race-ruining puncture, then he is the greatest driver to have ever lived.

I think Rosberg does know he is in a position where he doesn't need to be so careful though -  a DNF for both of them favours him more than Hamilton. There is no way if they were the other way round that Hamilton would made that move.

But what's this about Hamilton being overly aggressive to Rosberg? Please tell me about the last time Hamilton ended Rosberg's race.

As for Hamilton being a petulant child, well maybe that was true in his latter days at McLaren but if you listen to other drivers in the paddock, they all sympathise with him - and Button, who by goodness saw Hamilton's petulant side, has recently remarked at how well Lewis has taken his bad luck this season.

If there's one accusation you could throw at him, maybe he's too honest - he always says exactly what he thinks to the microphone. But there's a difference between being petulant, and wearing your heart on your sleeve.

One thing that doesn't make sense is that vettel tried to go around the outside of Hamilton on Les Combes, he saw Hamilton had the racing line and used the run off to avoid a collision. I think Rosberg didn't back out to try and prove to Hamilton that he wont be beaten at wheel to wheel racing. It was bad by Rosberg in hindsight but as they say you cant see your front wing, maybe there wasn't any malicious intent but it was an expensive error for the team which may have won rosberg the championship

• 2 weeks later...

Archived