championship tonight

ariotofmyown

Do those red card bans start that quick, or do they get a fewdays to possibly appeal?

The Blackpool website says they will all miss the trip to Derby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way they will be rescinded - 2 were for 2 yellows (and the second of each was supposed to be a shocker) and Fuller was given a straight red for fighting.

Reading their forum and apparently Gosling raised his hand to the ref too. So could get worse.

The only other results that matter to us are Leicester's and QPR's. I expect both of them to run us close this season.

How close?

I can see us drawing a few but I just can't see us losing again. Maybe next year at Old Trafford with Webb refereeing?

If u want to smile even more, take a look at Leicester, Blackpool and QPRs fixtures for rest of Dec. Top by New Year!

Well noticed mate, I've just looked at them - its like something from a horror movie, if we can't

capitalise on this, we never will, looks like the top 4/5 all have to play each other for the next 2/3

games Fantasticooooooo

I certainly wouldn't fancy blackpools fixtures. Especially following a loss to Yeovil. To follow that up with a flying us, and leicester and QPR, ouch. I can easily see them out of the play offs by Christmas.

If not, they're in a positron to do us chasing a top 2 place a massive favour.

I certainly wouldn't fancy blackpools fixtures. Especially following a loss to Yeovil. To follow that up with a flying us, and leicester and QPR, ouch. I can easily see them out of the play offs by Christmas.

If not, they're in a positron to do us chasing a top 2 place a massive favour.

It's odd seeing them in there to begin with if I'm honest. This is no disrespect to them, but I didn't even realise they were doing alright. Everytime I notice them they seem to have lost. Bit confusing.

e-i-e-i-e-i-o 

It's been quite a remarkable change,hasn't it? 

Looking forward and up,and not looking as if we're about to head for another season of mid table obscurity.

It's got to be play offs or top 2 this year,surely. :)

Move over fester,we're coming to get you. ;)

Archived