championship tonight

ariotofmyown

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broadfoot, Fuller and McKenzie all sent off for Blackpool, all obviously suspended for Saturday (unless there are any rescinded). To be honest, I reckon that will cancel out any advantage they'll get from playing a day early. That's (I believe) their first choice CB pairing and a player who had a very decent game on Saturday by what I saw.

Beat Middlesborough go 4th

Beat a weakened Blackpool side on Saturday and could potentially be 3 points off 3rd. 

Burnley were always going to shift back to more typical form. I would love for us to chase automatic promotion but I am willing to settle for a 6th place finish and the play off's. For us to even think about top two we need one of QPR and Leicester to go on a bad run. Who knows. QPR is full of a lot of tried old legs. These packed winter fixtures could be too much for them. 

Broadfoot, Fuller and McKenzie all sent off for Blackpool, all obviously suspended for Saturday (unless there are any rescinded). To be honest, I reckon that will cancel out any advantage they'll get from playing a day early. That's (I believe) their first choice CB pairing and a player who had a very decent game on Saturday by what I saw.

No way they will be rescinded - 2 were for 2 yellows (and the second of each was supposed to be a shocker) and Fuller was given a straight red for fighting.

Archived