Wigan Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ward is fit to start who would you go with for a front three? For me Martin has to continue in his usual role. Ward has been scoring more or less a goal a game lately so he should play. Dawkins in my view has been pretty good so far. Lively, pacy and strong. Russell however also looked good at Bournemouth........................ Glad I'm not the one having to choose :unsure:

I've got five in the car this Sunday - one more than I took to Bournemouth - and we're meeting another three up there (only one of whom went to Bournemouth). Not got the tickets yet - heading over to the ground tomorrow to pick them up.

The family mob is becoming somewhat motivated again.

Yep. Can't afford to drop points this time though. Don't think there'll be an easier month.

April is pretty much the Same month as December could be a late charge to secure our place

If Ward is fit to start who would you go with for a front three? For me Martin has to continue in his usual role. Ward has been scoring more or less a goal a game lately so he should play. Dawkins in my view has been pretty good so far. Lively, pacy and strong. Russell however also looked good at Bournemouth........................ Glad I'm not the one having to choose :unsure:

If Ward is injured Russell will start.

If Ward is fit it will be the same team as Bournemouth. You don't change a winning side.

Archived