Centre backs and their technicoloured boots.

ollycutts1982

This may seem a little pedantic but it really pi5535 me off when centre backs wear fancy coloured boots. I think it should be FA (i say FA but we all know how useless they are) protocol that centre backs should where nothing but black boots.

There is nothing that makes me cringe more than seeing a 6'5" 18 stone defender wearing florescent pink boots trying to waltz out from the back with the ball at his feet pretending to be an iron man version of Leo Messi.

As i said it was just something i needed to get off my chest, why can the fancy coloured boots be left to the creative players. I cant imagine Terry Butcher, Julian ***** etc wearing them.

TBH i blame it all on the likes of Rigobert Song and Djimi Traore. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may seem a little pedantic but it really pi5535 me off when centre backs wear fancy coloured boots. I think it should be FA (i say FA but we all know how useless they are) protocol that centre backs should where nothing but black boots.

There is nothing that makes me cringe more than seeing a 6'5" 18 stone defender wearing florescent pink boots trying to waltz out from the back with the ball at his feet pretending to be an iron man version of Leo Messi.

As i said it was just something i needed to get off my chest, why can the fancy coloured boots be left to the creative players. I cant imagine Terry Butcher, Julian ***** etc wearing them.

TBH i blame it all on the likes of Rigobert Song and Djimi Traore.

get it off yer chest mate.

Pink boots and laces are for pufta's aren't they?

Can I say Pufta's?

Jake Buxton can wear any coloured boots he wants. In fact, he ought to consider commanding them to change colour continually like a kaleidoscope.

Archived