Aidan White (split from transfer thread)

Gary Teale

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harsh he was miles better than those 2. Scored a cracker against Sheff Wed.

So you judge defenders on the goals they score?

That explains a lot. I now understand why you'd sell Chris Martin for £500k, perhaps he hasn't saved enough penalties in your opinion! :lol:

Jordan Stewart was a truly awful defender. Go back to August 2008 and watch how many goals we conceded from down our left hand side!

So you judge defenders on the goals they score?

That explains a lot. I now understand why you'd sell Chris Martin for £500k, perhaps he hasn't saved enough penalties in your opinion! :lol:

Jordan Stewart was a truly awful defender. Go back to August 2008 and watch how many goals we conceded from down our left hand side!

Didn't say that, but at least he provided an attacking threat with his pace, can't say the same of the other two. How much do you think Martin is worth then ?

Didn't say that, but at least he provided an attacking threat with his pace, can't say the same of the other two. How much do you think Martin is worth then ?

Someone of his quality can be the difference between promotion and mid-table, on that basis, if he continues as he's playing up until Christmas, he's at least £2.5m-£3m, in MY opinion. But I have a weird way of valuing players.

Classic Clough signing... signs players he's wanted before, worked with before or played well against him.

You say that as though it's a bad thing.

Worked well enough with Martin [ see above ]

Not quite so well with Tyson and Theo. Im sure we can all list players good or bad he signed. Listening to there phone in on the way to work tonight they think Clough is a great as he wants to play 442. They are simple up there

Not quite so well with Tyson and Theo. Im sure we can all list players good or bad he signed. Listening to there phone in on the way to work tonight they think Clough is a great as he wants to play 442. They are simple up there

Yes, agreed. We can all list the players who were good signings and those that weren't.

I detected a slight hint of sarcasm in the original post though so I thought I'd match it. Seems fair.

Soccer AM (when it was good) summed Sheff Utd fans up well.

Archived