It's been a good start by Stevo,Simmo,and Steely

Curtains

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he a **** then?

But tbf I'd never ask a player for a photo. I might wish then luck on Saturday and stuff but I'm not a bloody groupie or whatever it's called.

It's different for kids. If it was to like a father with his kid then Will needs a poke in the eye.

You play football me duck. You chase a ball. Hardly that important.

Is he a **** then?

But tbf I'd never ask a player for a photo. I might wish then luck on Saturday and stuff but I'm not a bloody groupie or whatever it's called.

It's different for kids. If it was to like a father with his kid then Will needs a poke in the eye.

You play football me duck. You chase a ball. Hardly that important.

If it was grown men in Revolution then its wrong for him to ask for £20. He should have just told them to fook off and get a life.

The Clough debate will go on.

For me the Rams did ok second half but Martin was clearly not himself . The goal we conceded was unfortunate as Wisdom played the Brum goalscorer onside.

Was surprised in the first half with the amount of corners and free kicks that Brum got.

On another day we may have conceded so at least that's an improvement.

Brum had a game plan and Clark is a canny manager and I know they lost to Leeds the previous week but this league is strange as Huddersfield then beat leeds .

What aginst Zigic i think that good defending

Stoke conceded 4 tonight against Brum who had 10 men for 65 minutes in Carling Cup. Brum lost on penalties 4-2. Point I'm making is we should have tried to keep free kick and corner count against us down but at least we defended the set plays better

Very glad to hear McClaren say there's nothing wrong with losing the ball that cost us a goal.

"We want Grant and the lads to play"

Amen!!

Is rather concede like that then play hoofball from the entire team on the edge of box struggling to break out.

Steep learning curve

Got punished

Try again

What Mac said is the one thing I wanted to hear!!

Very glad to hear McClaren say there's nothing wrong with losing the ball that cost us a goal.

"We want Grant and the lads to play"

Amen!!

Is rather concede like that then play hoofball from the entire team on the edge of box struggling to break out.

Steep learning curve

Got punished

Try again

What Mac said is the one thing I wanted to hear!!

I agree if you play out which is the best way long term they will get caught the odd time as Watford do, Swansea do and even barca do, yet the are all pretty good teams. It's great to hear him not having a go and he seemed more gutted about another goal from a set piece.

It even drives me mad down the park with the kids, the coach tries to get them to pass the ball out and the odd time they get caught out, then all the parents start shouting boot it every time a defender gets the ball. Then we wonder why we don't produce defenders who can play out from the back.

Whinge over

I agree if you play out which is the best way long term they will get caught the odd time as Watford do, Swansea do and even barca do, yet the are all pretty good teams. It's great to hear him not having a go and he seemed more gutted about another goal from a set piece.

It even drives me mad down the park with the kids, the coach tries to get them to pass the ball out and the odd time they get caught out, then all the parents start shouting boot it every time a defender gets the ball. Then we wonder why we don't produce defenders who can play out from the back.

Whinge over

Tomasz cywka.

Yes in that game he was terrible trying to pass it on the half way line, he should have booted it in the corner like we did against QPR at home in the last minute. That worked as well. All good teams boot it in the corners don't they?

So it's great to play from the back like we were at the start of the season too?

Yes in that game he was terrible trying to pass it on the half way line, he should have booted it in the corner like we did against QPR at home in the last minute. That worked as well. All good teams boot it in the corners don't they?

I see young Tommy isn't in the Barnsley starting 11 now either. Another Manager who can't see the obvious?

In Nigel's defence Cywka in that situation should've gotten rid, sometimes you do need to boot it. Bit overly harsh in his criticism, mind you. And we didn't boot it to the corner against QPR, that was the issue there, Bailey tried to score, lost it, and they scored again.

If you meant the two late goals at home game anyway.

Steve seems to be doing a great job of integrating himself into the club without rash wholesale changes. I get the impression that he is giving the players real encouragement which was clearly evident yesterday.

Really enjoyed the game yesterday but the referee was atrocious

Archived