It's been a good start by Stevo,Simmo,and Steely

Curtains

Possibly. I don't have a problem with that if the money's right.

I would glady sell Hughes for a large war chest. My only concern is this season hes gone backward if anything, thus so has his pricetag.

12 million for the two and we'll be laughing.

If you took that whole sum, plus a decent kitty mac would be getting anyway, that's a million pound player for every position.

Troy do you not think Hughes is better than Jenas was ?, Jenas went at same age for about 5-6 million, and that was 11 years ago. Based on what you are saying, Hughes is 7 million and Bryson 5 million. 

I can see Hughes going for that much, just cant see Celtic paying more than 2 million for Bryson.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Steele's interview on RamsPlayer. Again it sounds impressive and like all 3 coaches have the exact same vision.

The only concern was that Steele said we've conceded wonder goals lately. He pointed to the McGugan goal. Leeds and Brum certainly weren't wonderful. Easily avoidable.

But apart from that it sounded good.

Play out from the back. Be comfortable using his feet. Organise the back 4. He's part of a back 5 not an individual etc.

Troy do you not think Hughes is better than Jenas was ?, Jenas went at same age for about 5-6 million, and that was 11 years ago. Based on what you are saying, Hughes is 7 million and Bryson 5 million.

I can see Hughes going for that much, just cant see Celtic paying more than 2 million for Bryson.

I'd rather keep Bryson. 2m would be a pointless peice of business for us.

Until someone 'turns his head' which will inevitably happen, and maybe, just maybe, has already happened with Will Hughes.

I think it's definitely happened to Hughes. From nice young lad with his head screwed on, to charging a lad 20 quid for a photo in revolution.

Bryson might be slightly more clued up though.

Until someone 'turns his head' which will inevitably happen, and maybe, just maybe, has already happened with Will Hughes.

Bryson has been immense but his head is firmly on his shoulders I would say. Him and Hughes will have a selling price though but that's the same with any player at any club. Ie Gareth Bale ! Etc.

I think it's definitely happened to Hughes. From nice young lad with his head screwed on, to charging a lad 20 quid for a photo in revolution.

Hughes has always seemed a grounded nice lad to me. Really impressive in training today and works hard.

Hahahahahaha won't be long before somebody brings him down a peg or two if he's trying that. 

Archived