QPR v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Mac isn't put off playing from the back because it cost us.

I don't want to hear how we should be not passing it there. Keep playing it. Guarantee you won't make the same mistake over and over. What are the alternatives? 'Put it in the right areas'? Or 'hit the big man'. Cowardly.

Who's the cnut that txt in the routine 'we need better than Buxton'

If you're reading then your a blind tw@.

Forsyth and Keogh have been mostly pi55 poor.

But they aren't from 'non-league' are they?

I'm all for playing from the back - but you need to be sensible and not try to thread a ball through the eye of a needle (Radio words that bit) if its not on dont

Yeah I agree. I'm not expecting Barca. Lesson learned though. I'd rather us take chances than take none and 'if in doubt, hoof it out' sort of thing.

Was just nice to hear him talk like that.

tbf there is no shame in losing today, just look at their team/squad, massive quality compared to ours and if martin put his good chance away we'd have come away with a point.

Again, defensive frailties cost us & will need to be sorted in Jan, ie, better players.

To be honest i thought it was a bit of a patchy game,we were good in parts and so were they, but overall it was patchy, especially 1st half, were we cancelled each other out...with for me the difference being Faulin and Barton in midfield they controlled most of it.  We tried to play our game but they broke it up and played it into good areas wide and gave BOTH full back a tough day out, not just Forsyth. I dont think anyone stood out for us for me,Martin was Martin,good touch and book for diving,,,, Bucko was Bucko, and was for me one of our better players, this was my first time to see Dawkins,and apart from his goal i thought he was 'lightweight ' and no better than others we have, although he was better in the 2nd half, as a few were, overall, we didn't carve out any real 'clear cut' chances apart from the goal,,Martins was a tough one to put away, it was no coincidence we played most of our best football after Faulin went off, and in truth the result was fair.

Thats how i saw it, i will wait for more 'experienced' observers to put me in my place......

Wisdom was our best player. Kept Hoilett quiet all game. On the other hand, our other full back was the worst. Gave away a free kick for the second when he got absolutely skinned. Phillips had him for dinner. One of the worst full back performances I've seen for ages, weak on the ball, awful passing, no pace... Out of his depth. New full back needed now!

Wisdom was our best player. Kept Hoilett quiet all game. On the other hand, our other full back was the worst. Gave away a free kick for the second when he got absolutely skinned. Phillips had him for dinner. One of the worst full back performances I've seen for ages, weak on the ball, awful passing, no pace... Out of his depth. New full back needed now!

His only full back because he was brought in to fill that space, I think he is out his depth and he knows he is. It's not his comfortable position. Against quality he will be poor and im sure Macca will look to bring in an actual left back.

His only full back because he was brought in to fill that space, I think he is out his depth and he knows he is. It's not his comfortable position. Against quality he will be poor and im sure Macca will look to bring in an actual left back.

You say it's not his position, but can you see him doing a job at left midfield or at CH? I can see why he barely got a look in at Bradford. Decent squad player but nothing more, hopefully a new left back comes in sooner rather than later. As Dyche said, teams are really starting to attack our left side and playing a 433 formation he has little or no cover from the left winger.

Archived