What's up with that ?

Cisse

Sundy morning I went for a walk in the City Center and everywhere I turn a cop was standing there saying that the road has been closed. Later I went to see if I could take a walk in that direction and I could. And what do I see ? Blood everywhere. There was a police marks in one lights with a pool of blood. Next hundred or so meters you could see the blood trail continue.

How come you leave those kind of scenes for everybody to see ? Wouldn't want to explain that for a little kids.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sundy morning I went for a walk in the City Center and everywhere I turn a cop was standing there saying that the road has been closed. Later I went to see if I could take a walk in that direction and I could. And what do I see ? Blood everywhere. There was a police marks in one lights with a pool of blood. Next hundred or so meters you could see the blood trail continue.

How come you leave those kind of scenes for everybody to see ? Wouldn't want to explain that for a little kids.

You should go to Nottingham on a Sunday morning if you think thats bad

It was a crime scene, Cisse. I presume they mopped the blood up and picked up the bits of flesh and bone later.

I know it was a crime scene. Why wasn't it cleaned after the cops were done. I demand compensation on my trip for severely being curious on what had happened. The cops only told me that "something happened last night". Not good enough.

I know it was a crime scene. Why wasn't it cleaned after the cops were done. I demand compensation on my trip for severely being curious on what had happened. The cops only told me that "something happened last night". Not good enough.

The council would have to pay someone overtime for that on a Sunday, Cisse. Them brushes, buckets and trolleys aren't cheap either.

Police have had to be on their toes in Derby just lately. A couple of stabbings I know of and at least 2 murders.

Derby have in the past 2 weeks been awarded Purple Flag status, meaning Derby is a great and safe place for a good night out.

Dunna let it put you off visiting though, this violence is not a normal everyday occurance.

The council clean up. I imagine Derbyshire council would be unwilling to pay someone to come out that late to clean up. Although I agree that it's an unpleasant sight to see for anyone walking past, I'm sure you wouldn't want police officers stood there until Monday morning just to keep people from having to see it.

Depending on the situation the officers could have done some cleaning, I don't know the extent of the scene. I've been to scenes and cleaned up afterwards to spare the family or victim from having to do it upon their return, but I'm just nice like that.

As for the "something happened last night" - police aren't going to tell you the facts of what happened until they know. Otherwise it's false information.

Here the fire brigade will come and wash the blood right after the cops are read. Takes about five minutes from them.

There should be a better clean up operation over hear. Crime scenes in the street are by council and are generally done but it's the ones in people's homes where they're left to clean it up themselves.

There should be a better clean up operation over hear. Crime scenes in the street are by council and are generally done but it's the ones in people's homes where they're left to clean it up themselves.

I guess you lot should try to avoid getting stabbed or shot at your own home then. Might get bloody messy. :o

Archived