First home win at last . Massive relief

Curtains

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And keep up the pressure on the owners to sell up too I suppose?

Don't start him off!

I almost want them to sell us to another SISU so I can ask him if he likes going to home games at our new shared ground in Skegness.

But then I'd be shopping every Saturday afternoon and watching XFactor or whatever the blue people of Coventry do nowadays.

Don't start him off!

I almost want them to sell us to another SISU so I can ask him if he likes going to home games at our new shared ground in Skegness.

But then I'd be shopping every Saturday afternoon and watching XFactor or whatever the blue people of Coventry do nowadays.

It would be a shame after all of b4s hard work behind the scenes if we didn't finally finish them off and send them scooting back across the pond.

If this were a boxing match, after b4s banner they were on the ropes. If we can just get him to start a new chant about overthrowing the traitors then surely they will have to throw in the towel.

PS - going to see Sam Rush at one of his pub visits at the end of this month and I will ask him on camera what he thinks to all of these protests.

Don't start him off!

You'd be able to pick up some bargains at fantasy island market before the game...

It would be a shame after all of b4s hard work behind the scenes if we didn't finally finish them off and send them scooting back across the pond.

If this were a boxing match, after b4s banner they were on the ropes. If we can just get him to start a new chant about overthrowing the traitors then surely they will have to throw in the towel.

PS - going to see Sam Rush at one of his pub visits at the end of this month and I will ask him on camera what he thinks to all of these protests.

you've just reminded me, and it's tickled me, of a poster by the name of COLBI, from the ja606 forum.

He organised a protest against GSE a couple of seasons ago, and the idea was that everybody arrived 10 minutes late. It might have been effective but only about 6 of them did it! Oh how I laughed when it was pointed out that GSE noticed that 6 people arrived late at different areas of the ground!

you've just reminded me, and it's tickled me, of a poster by the name of COLBI, from the ja606 forum.

He organised a protest against GSE a couple of seasons ago, and the idea was that everybody arrived 10 minutes late. It might have been effective but only about 6 of them did it! Oh how I laughed when it was pointed out that GSE noticed that 6 people arrived late at different areas of the ground!

I wonder whether they noticed people leaving before half time last Tuesday?

Well their protest is going well...there's about 10 thousand that still haven't turned up yet!

If my sole experience of Coventry is anything to go by they get pissed, sit on benches in the town centre, shout incoherantly at passers by and leave pools of vomit in various surprising locations which nobody cleans up.

On the other hand, they also make the best cars in the world.

Archived