Ben Robinson

Pearson

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could ask GSE to build a shrine to Saint Nigel in one corner of the stadium where you could all go and let out your feelings of grief.

We could turn it into a bit of a money spinner, sell branches to flagellate yourselves with, jars of holy Derwent water to anoint yourselves, things like that.

The Americans are good at nostalgia, I'm sure they'd go for it if it means bringing a few bob in.

Why is it that the only people who are banging on about Clough now are the out-and-out antis?

Let it go, curb - he's not coming back. You'll have to find somebody else to hate. I'm sure that you won't find that difficult to do.

I don’t have a problem with outsiders commenting on Derby as long as I agree with what the outsiders have to say. I’m fickle that way.

Well said Ben Robinson.

The only problem is him saying Clough should have been given time to finish the job. How long does he want. Football is an immediate, spectator led sport. He took 10 years to get Burton promoted. 14% of our supporters are likely to pass away every 10 years!!!

The only problem is him saying Clough should have been given time to finish the job. How long does he want. Football is an immediate, spectator led sport. He took 10 years to get Burton promoted. 14% of our supporters are likely to pass away every 10 years!!!

He’s gone. Get over it. Time to move on... (etc.)

Archived