When will the Stevie Mac be sacked...or Resign ?

Stimacked

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name the date.. or Number of days his Dynasty will last.

I think he will resign sometime in February after a media scandal and a row over loan signings with the DOF Mr Pleat or Rush

Easy. June 2017. Just finished 16th in Premiership. Sheikh Your Money demands better!

Thread like this should be deleted,

No, threads like this should be bookmarked then re-vsited and displayed to the OP when he maintains, in a few years time, that he's "...always been behind Sir Steve McClaren, right from the start" (or Lord McClaren of Brolly, as he will be known by then).

I know Stimacked has been a negative nelly since Clough left, but I don't think this thread is particularly offensive - make your own predictions to counter it instead of slamming him.

It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that he could resign in a matter of months if things go wrong. I really don't think he will, but he has done before.

I reckon he'll manage to see out his contract at the very least.

I think Steve's future may well depend on his hairstyle. At some point he needs to shave the tuft and abolish the attempt of bouffanticity to mask his receding hairline.

A No1 job and then he can concentrate on the job in hand. No room for vanity Steve, i could never take to Gadsby cos his eyes were too close together and his hair too bouffant....remember how sad Shearer used to look with a strange lock of wispy hair in the middle of his forehead....

No need for brollies, you'll dry yer head with a wipe of yer hand! New job, new image, remove the tuft and we can get behind you as you comb europe for new talent instead of combing the tuft!

Oh, and tell Sam that goatee makes him look a bit gay as well...

Bet your a real looker lol

He's from Utch. It's hard to look good with one eye in the middle of your forehead - and if you then have a quiff-type hairstyle, you are half blind anyway.

Winter 2017, we sit 18th in the premiership, a disappointing position after finishing 9th the season before.

Chairman Niall Horan sacks him following a 4-1 home loss to Michael Laudrups treble winning Arsenal. He is replaced within 48 hours by David Moyes.

Maybe he'll leave when we finish too half of the Prem and he's headhunted by Rail Madrid.

Isn't that joke getting a bit old?

(The Rail Madrid bit, not the Mostyn bit)

:p

This is all getting much too silly.  We should be fair and consistent and judge SM at the end of the season using the same criteria that we, as individuals, would have judged NC.

So for me…

Given the squad we have now, anything below top 14 would be a complete Horlicks . SM would have to go and take Sam Rush with him.

If we end up solid mid table then context is all. Anything smacking of mid-table stagnation then SM would have to go and take Sam Rush with him.  Anything mid-table but with genuine fan optimism for the future then I’d probably stick with SM for another season. However, I'd still expect Sam Rush to get the boot by the board for not meeting his own top 6 target.

If we end up top 6, or even genuinely competing for the top 6, then well done all round. Fantastic. Stevie Mac should stay with an improved contract. Of course, Stevie Mac will then need the help of a much more experienced and skilled CEO to help him take Derby to the ‘next level’.

This is all getting much too silly.  We should be fair and consistent and judge SM at the end of the season using the same criteria that we, as individuals, would have judged NC.

So for me…

Given the squad we have now, anything below top 14 would be a complete Horlicks . SM would have to go and take Sam Rush with him.

If we end up solid mid table then context is all. Anything smacking of mid-table stagnation then SM would have to go and take Sam Rush with him.  Anything mid-table but with genuine fan optimism for the future then I’d probably stick with SM for another season. However, I'd still expect Sam Rush to get the boot by the board for not meeting his own top 6 target.

If we end up top 6, or even genuinely competing for the top 6, then well done all round. Fantastic. Stevie Mac should stay with an improved contract. Of course, Stevie Mac will then need the help of a much more experienced and skilled CEO to help him take Derby to the ‘next level’.

Mmmmm.......I sense a theme

Archived