Zak Whitbread

-JW-

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitbread was chatting to a mate of mine at the ground a few weeks ago in Starbucks. Saying how much he likes it at Derby and he no longer has a house in the Leicester area.

I hope he stays for the rest of the season at least as he certainly looked equal to our other CB's before he got injured

That it is - but I dint understand why some think it would mean shipping someone out

Maybe if we do get the Keane loan deal extended that would leave us in the position of Bucko, Keane and Whitbread.

Then when Keogh is back at the start of February or end of Jan Whitbread wouldn't have a look in and we would be wasting money on his wages.

I think the Whitbread loan extension will be decided upon after we know the Keane situation.

Then when Keogh is back at the start of February or end of Jan Whitbread wouldn't have a look in and we would be wasting money on his wages.

Who is Jan Whitbread?

Tom Naylor is as good as gone. He's Ben Pringle all over again. Can actually see the pair going for a coffee with Clough.

Isn't he having a cracker of a season at Rotherham? Linked with reading earlier in the month.

Anyway, Whitbread looks decent. bit worried about this injury prone tag though.

Archived