Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Investor I think, but Rush is the one who makes the decisions about managers, investment I honestly don't know guess the investors/owners have an annual meeting.

Loaded question I suppose, we are supporting a club we have followed all our life, and no one knows who owns it

Loaded question I suppose, we are supporting a club we have followed all our life, and no one knows who owns it

There's a few very wealthy 'investors' who between them own the club.

Is it Brett Wilson who is a co-founder of Google?

I've been reading some of Mrs Shaun Barkers tweets, nothings been said to the players either about Nigel going, they know as much as we do. There's a lot of respect within the team for him.

Very, very shoddy from the club.

We seemed to have a great team spirit and tight knit bunch. I think the players are gonna feel betrayed and next few weeks are gonna be tough. Most of our players aren't your useful footballer ******. They seem like a good loyal bunch, credit to Nige for building the squad this way.

Investor I think, but Rush is the one who makes the decisions about managers, investment I honestly don't know guess the investors/owners have an annual meeting.

Tom Glick once said that they have an agreed budget for the season. If they (GSE) want more they have to go back and make a case for it to the money men.

Archived