Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

mozza

I don't care about their position. That is a good point. On to Saturday!

Yep spot on - they'll be comfortably top 10 come Christmas. That's a great point, especially considering how open the game was.

Reading at home wouldn't be my choice of a gimme home win but we've got to start somewhere. What pleases me is that we've negotiated some really tricky fixtures & we're only just outside the top 6. We're looking good.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little bit disappointed with this if I'm brutally honest. We all know they're a quality side but this really was the time to play them and get a win, especially considering our recent away form.

Also disappointed that I didn't stick with my original prediction :angry:

However, on the plus side, Johnny got 2 goals! He needed that.

A point is good like I said in my brief cameo in matchday chat.

They have one of the best squads in the league, they started poorly last year and look where they finished. They'll be right up there again imo so to get a point is decent. 

well the lads sound like they gave everything they had, and at times the football sounded like we were more like bacerlona or rail mirdard at time, with will huges even through he sounded drifted out of the game little bit at times but when he did get the ball he used it well, with adam smith he sounded aboustley brillient apart from little mistakes but i can forgive that. but our defance needs to be more aware of certain situation like with chris eagles goal and that ex blackpool defander we should have closed him down a lot sooner. well jonney russle sounded really sharp tonight 2 good goals as well and i think maybe conner sammion should maybe come on a bit sooner. but i would also took jamie ward off no reason really give him a rest. i might have brought on mason bennet or jacobs on. but i hope will huges is okay but i think ben davies did well and nearly scored as well. but paul coutts did make some good passes at time but also gave the ball away when it could have cost us. i think john eutice was feeling a bit tired and sounded like he was struggleing a little bit, but we sounded more solided when we change it too a 442 formation. and to the mighty rams fans who made the trip we heard you guys loud and clear putting there supporters to shame.

Little bit disappointed with this if I'm brutally honest. We all know they're a quality side but this really was the time to play them and get a win, especially considering our recent away form.

Also disappointed that I didn't stick with my original prediction :angry:

However, on the plus side, Johnny got 2 goals! He needed that.

yea , just spotted that , should have gone with your 'gut instinct'

unlucky mate , would have shot you right up the leaderboard..

Cracking point, got to be said that our quality of football deteriorated when hughes was taken off for whatever reason, injured I assume, 4 points from the last two games and hopefully a win against reading will leave us in such a strong position. The eust' is an absolute machine with some of his tackles, something football as a whole doesn't have anymore. Great to see, onwards and upwards! You raaaaams.

Archived