Have you ever

David

Ordered your shopping online for the morning, that morning had the biggest smelliest dump that fills the house with its odour and you're desperately wafting air through as the shopping could be here any minute?

Didn't realise at the time it was a stinker, just came downstairs sat in the front room, then went to get a drink 10 minutes later. At first I thought the cats had done one in the house, I've never been so disgusted with what's come out of me.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, but I've just had my first ever Monday morning poo at work, which in itself became a toilet-roll treasure hunt game as I visited more toilet blocks than George Michael in search of puppy-soft paper to wipe me arse on!

If you're good at something, never do it for free

How can you lower your keks without checking the toilet roll?

School boy error.

not necessarily.

Work updated the bog roll holders to them big plastic circular types. You couldn't see what was inside, a quick glance would confirm a roll, but carefully placed, one sheet could fool you......

not necessarily.

Work updated the bog roll holders to them big plastic circular types. You couldn't see what was inside, a quick glance would confirm a roll, but carefully placed, one sheet could fool you......

Always throw a few sheets down the loo pre-poo to stop any nasty splashes. Other advantage is that the sneakily placed single sheet is rumbled before you get down to business.

I pride myself on making the other half gag for the last so many weeks, makes me laugh!

Daveo you should of looked him in the eyes, your a real man and your smell would of confirmed this to the bloke who dropped your shopping off! You could of shared a "man moment"

Apologies just re-read this and I feel I must make it clear that I make my wife gag with the smell of my poo in the morning, not by any other means!!!!!!

Archived