Derby County v Burnley

Alph

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Number of Issues that are being hidden behind the Positives.

Why when we had only had Roberts as a Regular left back and knew he was retiring did we go for a Left midfielder who hasn't played left back for over 3/4 years and got moved to Left midfield because he was better suited there. He only adds height and only looks good when he crosses the ball which you would see a LEFT MIDFIELDER do. Either put Freeman at left back and Smith at right back or the opposite or go all out and put Max Lowe in and hope he takes to it like Will and becomes like Luke Shaw.

Why is there constant talk of 4 strikers. Last time I checked we have 3 with Ward being used as a winger.

I am sorry but Buxton lovers he has lost the only thing he had. Before when he was out of shape he had size to muscle people off the ball but now he not only doesn't have the height but gets pushed of the ball. Keogh as well is very slim for a centre back but has the height not enough presence back there.

I am very comfortable with the midfield and attack but if we are under the pressure the defence makes me feel very nervous even when we are winning. When I hear Forsyth name am thinking just boot it. 

Nigel says "We will be rotating a lot more". Only used 14 players so far.

Will Freeman be the next to be put out seem to Clough as though we only lost  because of him.

I would just like to add I think we will still do well this season and feel this might be a wake up call we needed.

I am very frustrated to see Michael Jacobs not being used from the training sessions I have seen is probably talent wise our best player with Will. When he talks about giving Ward a break he changes the formation not changing like for like.

my biggest concern is that Clough, who knows a hell of a lot more about football than we do, is the only person that seems to think that bucko and keogh are good enough for this division.

I agree but who else would he play we only have two centre back who train with the first team I fear if one gets injured.

Today was an absolute shambles.

The defence was shocking, Bucko for the first goal was crap, Keogh for the whole game was absolutely shocking (again) his passing is just atrocious. Smith weren't that bad when he came on.

Midfield were anonymous, Hughes' worst game for us by far, Bryson ***** (again) and Coutts! Paul Fookin Coutts, I never enjoy it when the fans ironically cheer when players get subbed off but I thought he got off lightly today as he was the worst of an extremely bad bunch.   

Martins antics were disgraceful today, I rate him very highly but to see him throw himself to the floor every two minutes is infuriating. Russell won't bag more than 15 gaols this season. 

At least we know how Leeds fans feel every time we play them.

Mid table mediocrity here we come!!!

p.s I do not apologise for the amount of adjectives used in this post.

my biggest concern is that Clough, who knows a hell of a lot more about football than we do, is the only person that seems to think that bucko and keogh are good enough for this division.

No he isn't and yes he does. Before today we conceded 3 goals in 6 games. We are still conceding less than a goal a game. Stop panicking everyone.

I just say you got to love football we will be probably saying win the league after clough makes them come back in style with 4-0.

I think we should start Sammon and Martin together and let Russell come off the bench until he gets 100% Championship fitness

I just say you got to love football we will be probably saying win the league after clough makes them come back in style with 4-0.

I think we should start Sammon and Martin together and let Russell come off the bench until he gets 100% Championship fitness

Millwall will be tough, they are a team that aren't afraid to put ten men behind the ball at home

For Clough to come out on the radio and blame Freeman for that first goal makes me seriously question Clough for the first time in his time here. It raises two serious issue that to be fair have bubbled under for a while

1) naming / blaming players in public.

2) blatant blindness to the fact that Buxton should not be a professional footballer.

For Clough to come out on the radio and blame Freeman for that first goal makes me seriously question Clough for the first time in his time here. It raises two serious issue that to be fair have bubbled under for a while

1) naming / blaming players in public.

2) blatant blindness to the fact that Buxton should not be a professional footballer.

to be fair he shared the blame round; the fans got some for expecting a win :-)

Don't agree with Clough slating Freeman in his interview, he is not the reason we lost today.

Freeman also tweeted this a few minutes ago.

Kieron Freeman @KieronFreeman23 11m

What a bunch of lies.. I see you Johnny rain !

Looks like a bywater-esque cryptic tweet to me.

No he isn't and yes he does. Before today we conceded 3 goals in 6 games. We are still conceding less than a goal a game. Stop panicking everyone.

Not good enough last year, and not good enough this.

Thats 6 in 5 now, which isnt the point, the fact is you cant lose a game with a clean sheet, we dont look comfortable against any kind of half decent forward.

Archived