The Gordon Guthrie Stand

dan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Private, please don't credit them with a sense of humour, I made it up! I was making a point about how companies try to create the illusion they are involved for anything other than the real reason i.e. to generate publicity for themselves. My post was maybe a bit too subtle :)

Haha I get it now, not with it today. I agree but then again, at least they agreed to it...

I could ban you for excessive use of irony. Careful now. Stop confusing other posters.

I would, very convincing  :lol:

Lovely to see him on the pitch at ht, he applauded all sides of the ground. Noticed quite a few Lester fans applauding him too so respect to them.

I was surprisingly offended when I saw they mispelt his name (Gutherie) on the big screen!

To the person who was responsible, you had ONE job! To spell his fooking name right! Unless you're the same person who is responsible for filling in the stats on the screens at half time, showing Derby had 58% possession and Leicester had 38%, where is the other 4%? The score was also showing as 0-0 with Grant (og) showing.

Rank amateurs, when someone so dedicated and professional was being honoured.

Archived