Derby County v Leicester City

-JW-

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing will change until we change managers.

And the coaches, the scout(s), the owners, the defence....

Five years almost and still cannot find any consistency.

I saw the Leicester team and I cannot believe I actually thought we could beat these having won at Brighton the previous week.

And the coaches, the scout(s), the owners, the defence....

Five years almost and still cannot find any consistency.

I saw the Leicester team and I cannot believe I actually thought we could beat these having won at Brighton the previous week.

With the amount of money they have spent, i am suprised that we can even compete with them!

Followed by Manniche being extra specially smug on FLS and Gary Lineker posting utter ***** on Twitter.

Same every season...

For what it's worth I'm going 1-0 to the Dirty Bin Dinners. They'll sneak one against the run of play around 20 mins in then we'll hammer them for the next 70 but can't turn it into goals.

For extra annoyance Fat Boy Morgan will clear one off the line...

Blimey I was pretty close from this from the sounds of it

FFS...

We have 3 very good midfielders at this level, do we need to be playing all three at the same time though? i'd prefer us to play ward on the left and jacobs on the right with russel playing just off martin.

Not sure if that would sell us a bit short at the back, but it would make it a much more natural 4-4-2 rather than having the cms rotate the cover on the wings.

Same old story; a good result followed by a poor one. We couldn't deal with the Leicester gameplan and you have to say that tactically that is down to Clough again. I know its very early days but when is this cycle going to be broken? Every season we go through the same thing and yet listening to Nigel on RD just now he doesn't think they stopped us playing football today and is spouting the same blind nonsense that makes me wonder what planet he is on.

Doesn't help the mood that Forest are top of the table tonight either!

Same old story; a good result followed by a poor one. We couldn't deal with the Leicester gameplan and you have to say that tactically that is down to Clough again. I know its very early days but when is this cycle going to be broken? Every season we go through the same thing and yet listening to Nigel on RD just now he doesn't think they stopped us playing football today and is spouting the same blind nonsense that makes me wonder what planet he is on.

Doesn't help the mood that Forest are top of the table tonight either!

i watched the forest game on t'internet. they kicked bolton off the park and managed to get a player sent off for it. 

i expect forest to be top of the league up to christmas, Billy will buy a few **** signings and they will drop a few places and get into the playoffs.

Archived