Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Brighton fan here in peace, hope you dont mind me posting here.

To be honest i think you will win this game. We are still going through a transition period and we started pre season late compared to the other teams whilst Oscar has bedded in. He is still getting a feel for the team and the team needs time to adopt his tactics. We still need around 3 - 4 new player and are desperate for a LB and now a RB with Inigo Calderon's red card on tuesday night (Which will hopefully get reversed, was never a red).

I can see this season being a building season and next season, hopefully, things will click. Most BHAFC fans are hoping that things will click in the 2nd half of the season which is a posibility. Oscars mentality is to attack attack attack which leaves us open to the counter attack and our defenders aren't the quickest which will bring problems for us.

Your young boy Hughes looks like a star in the making and looks a real threat to any team in this league. Russell also looks tasty along with another one of your boys whos names i dont know. I was watching your game agaist Blackburn (spit) on sky and you look really really good, nice slick one touch passing and lay offs but then NC went all defensive and took of your creative players and looked to shut up shop (Bit like Gus last season) which lead to the equaliser.

Im hoping for the win obviously but heart feels we will lose.

Anyway, have a safe journey down and a good day (hopefully not that good  :)  )

Hi, Brighton fan here in peace, hope you dont mind me posting here.

To be honest i think you will win this game. We are still going through a transition period and we started pre season late compared to the other teams whilst Oscar has bedded in. He is still getting a feel for the team and the team needs time to adopt his tactics. We still need around 3 - 4 new player and are desperate for a LB and now a RB with Inigo Calderon's red card on tuesday night (Which will hopefully get reversed, was never a red).

I can see this season being a building season and next season, hopefully, things will click. Most BHAFC fans are hoping that things will click in the 2nd half of the season which is a posibility. Oscars mentality is to attack attack attack which leaves us open to the counter attack and our defenders aren't the quickest which will bring problems for us.

Your young boy Hughes looks like a star in the making and looks a real threat to any team in this league. Russell also looks tasty along with another one of your boys whos names i dont know. I was watching your game agaist Blackburn (spit) on sky and you look really really good, nice slick one touch passing and lay offs but then NC went all defensive and took of your creative players and looked to shut up shop (Bit like Gus last season) which lead to the equaliser.

Im hoping for the win obviously but heart feels we will lose.

Anyway, have a safe journey down and a good day (hopefully not that good  :)  )

If you cant beat us at home then you're struggling

990 sold according to the killjoys that are the Derbyshire Constabulary, 1000 plus according to DCFC. 

Shocking turnout once again away from home. 

I think it is going to take some serious momentum to turn the support around. Will be interesting to see how many will travel to Yeovil on the Saturday of the Bank Holiday Weekend. 1000 terrace tickets + 500 seats available.

I think it is going to take some serious momentum to turn the support around. Will be interesting to see how many will travel to Yeovil on the Saturday of the Bank Holiday Weekend. 1000 terrace tickets + 500 seats available.

Already got mine for Yeovil, should be a cracker. Do you know if it's limited to 1000 standing ? Read somewhere that 1700 can squeeze on that terrace. 

Archived