Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

-JW-

I'd hardly call it shocking. Better than most. Numbers will pick up if we start winning away from home again!

Each to their own mate but for a club of our size our away numbers should be up there with Forest, Leeds, Wednesday, Leicester not numbers similar to Burnley and Watford

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hardly call it shocking. Better than most. Numbers will pick up if we start winning away from home again!

It is shocking for first away game of the season, at probably one of the best away trips you can make, in comparison to our home support.

That's what years of **** does though. 

It is shocking for first away game of the season, at probably one of the best away trips you can make, in comparison to our home support.

Just cos you are going ;-)

Great away trip, seaside in August. Guess people on holidays has dropped the number a bit. Didn't ganes used to start late August rather than just after July?

Each to their own mate but for a club of our size our away numbers should be up there with Forest, Leeds, Wednesday, Leicester not numbers similar to Burnley and Watford

Agreed, not awful tho! I guess that's what 6 years of awful away form does to you.

I tell you what, football is f*cked, I tried to get three tickets earlier today in the away end...

"We sent all tickets back to Brighton at mid day" 

"Why?"

"Because Brighton asked for them" 

"Has it sold out then?"

"No" 

"Can I have a ticket then?" 

"No" 

"Can I pay on the gate then?" 

"I'll just check...... No"

"Home end it is then..." 

"Don't do that"

Absolute fooking c*nts, you (not the lad on the phone) are ruining football.

Enjoy Brighton those that are going.

Archived