Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

-JW-

because of learning differcults i find really hard to get to places even on roadrider if i don't know were i am i will get lost, and if i missed the bus i would not have a freaking clue how to get back home again, i have enough probleams finding my way around derby city centre never mind there.

Wish we were going B4, you could have come with us. We can't get to this one unfortunately. Ya'll have to come in matchday chat with us lot :-)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im hoping that they are still not on the same wavelength as their manager, and we can nick a win, as for clean sheets hmmm, so i'll go 1-2.... Bucko and JR after 22 and 38mins... and nige to take off JR and Martin and put on Sammon and Eustace after 60mins them to score in 73min, and we **** bricks for 20m  :wacko:

Will I be able to buy tickets on the day?

Quoting myself!  Says on the website that they can't be bought on the day but when I try to buy a single ticket online I get:

"There are not enough seats available in this block to fulfil your request. Please select a different block or request fewer tickets"

Have we sold our entire allocation?

Quoting myself!  Says on the website that they can't be bought on the day but when I try to buy a single ticket online I get:

"There are not enough seats available in this block to fulfil your request. Please select a different block or request fewer tickets"

I'd very much doubt it.

Looking forward to this. Making a proper weekend out of it this time, down to Tumbridge Wells on Friday, all day in Brighton on the saturday with another night in TW, then on to Wembley and the Wigan end for the community shield on Sunday. 

Anyone got plans for the saturday down there?

I'd be happy with a point but no reason why we can't sneak a win! Come on you Rams!

Quoting myself! Says on the website that they can't be bought on the day but when I try to buy a single ticket online I get:

I received the same message if you contact DCFC ticket office they will confirm there are tickets left and organise your purchase.

Archived