Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

-JW-

Agree with those above. Year after year of expecting to lose literally every away game will make your away support decline. Our away support will easily go up if we actually can expect to compete in every game.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tell you what, football is f*cked, I tried to get three tickets earlier today in the away end...

"We sent all tickets back to Brighton at mid day"

"Why?"

"Because Brighton asked for them"

"Has it sold out then?"

"No"

"Can I have a ticket then?"

"No"

"Can I pay on the gate then?"

"I'll just check...... No"

"Home end it is then..."

"Don't do that"

Absolute fooking c*nts, you (not the lad on the phone) are ruining football.

Enjoy Brighton those that are going.

Now who's the armchair fan?

This is gonna be way better than the Oldham game. I hope Matchday Chat is good mate.

That's shocking though that is. Really poor. Unacceptable really

Haha Alpha... I'm going in the home end, you haven't got one of those keyring alarms have you?

Hahaha, good man. Will be quite a surreal sight to see a Derby fan celebrating the inevitable 93rd minute winner from Sammon despite the away end being sparsely populated. 

The whole fuss with refusing pay on the gates/ upping the prices on the day has killed a good couple of 100 off most followings i'd imagine. 

Steve Nicholson ‏- Derby have to look at doing something different because they did not pick up enough away pts last season #dcfc #dcfcfans

This is making me think that we'll be a 5-3-2 kind of Wigan line up.

Grant

Keogh Jake Freeman

Smith                             Forsyth

Bryson Eustace Jeff

Russell Martin

Then we can switch it up to a 442 with

Grant

Smith Keogh Jake Freeman

Bryson Eustace Jeff Forsyth

Russell Martin

Haha Alpha... I'm going in the home end, you haven't got one of those keyring alarms have you?

I think Brighton are a bit funny about tickets.

In their first game at the Amex they played Doncaster and my dads mate, a Doncaster fan, came down for it without a ticket, couldnt get one around the ground or on the gate. See the Donny end and they've got about 100-200 empty seats in the away end.

Seems stupid they wouldnt sell you tickets despite there almost definitely going to be plenty of empties. 

Brighton is a great opportunity to get on the pitch if we score, never have any stewards near the front stopping people.

Was praying for that last minute equaliser last season.

I'll be right down the front tomorrow in the last 15 minutes, hopefully with the scores level. 

Brighton is a great opportunity to get on the pitch if we score, never have any stewards near the front stopping people.

Was praying for that last minute equaliser last season.

I'll be right down the front tomorrow in the last 15 minutes, hopefully with the scores level. 

Why - are you on the pull?

Why - are you on the pull?

So Keogh puts in a bullet header, sees me emerge from the crowd, jumps on me and then I end up at the bottom of the bundle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASYr7lRIZo

Watch the very last goal, Spurs equaliser, on that video you can see the Spurs fan for a second, but he ends up in the middle of the pack. Ever since I saw that, that's my aim. 

Archived