Third Kit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its ANY shade of blue I'm gonna whinge for weeks about how it's too similar to Leicester's home kit and that our board and the designers at Kappa should be hung, drawn & quartered, their remains burnt to ashes and those ashes p1ssed on from on high for shaming our beloved club!!!

If its ANY shade of blue I'm gonna whinge for weeks about how it's too similar to Leicester's home kit and that our board and the designers at Kappa should be hung, drawn & quartered, their remains burnt to ashes and those ashes p1ssed on from on high for shaming our beloved club!!!

I know what you mean. the Wank3rs have used the same shade of white for the home shirt as Leeds, idiots!

Get kitted out for the 2013/14 season by pre-ordering Derby County's all-new away kit.

Derby County this week revealed their new-look away kit for the upcoming 2013/14 campaign – and supporters can place their pre-orders right now.

Pre-orders can be made at the DCFCMEGASTORE at Pride Park Stadium during normal opening hours or at: dcfcmegastore.com.

Shirts cost from £45 for adults and £35 for juniors. Shorts are available from £17 and socks are priced from £8.

The away kit will officially go on sale on Friday 9th August 2013 in the DCFCMEGASTORE at Pride Park Stadium, ahead of Derby's first away ;league game of the campaign at Brighton & Hove Albion a day later, as well as online at dcfcmegastore.com.

The Rams have opted for a stylish new all-maroon coloured change strip, after donning an all-black away kit last season.

Like Derby’s new home kit, which was revealed in June and went on sale earlier this month, the classic Kappa kombat fit strip is 100% polyester interlock with moisture wicking.

However unlike the home kit, the new away strip is not accompanied by a collar and also displays a combination of maroon, black and white panels on the sleeves.

A new third kit will also be revealed to supporters later this summer as part of Kappa’s agreement with the Club.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/pre-order-the-new-away-kit-927456.aspx#17HA8LimitGfwz2R.99

Archived