Third Kit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the other sides in our division we should only need to wear our away kit twice (Bolton and Leeds), but could end up using it against a further 8 blue/white striped sides,

Unless any of the teams playing in red have added significant white to their kit, or we get  a red/white striped side in the cup there is no need at all for a third kit,

I remember going into a season in the 90's with no third kit though and then having to quickly do a gold one in mid-season for a particular match. Actually that may have been an emergency fourth kit - anyone remember?

Looking at the other sides in our division we should only need to wear our away kit twice (Bolton and Leeds), but could end up using it against a further 8 blue/white striped sides,

Unless any of the teams playing in red have added significant white to their kit, or we get a red/white striped side in the cup there is no need at all for a third kit,

I remember going into a season in the 90's with no third kit though and then having to quickly do a gold one in mid-season for a particular match. Actually that may have been an emergency fourth kit - anyone remember?

What about Doncaster Rovers - red and white hoops aren't they?

Unless any of the teams playing in red have added significant white to their kit, or we get  a red/white striped side in the cup there is no need at all for a third kit,

We used the all white home kit away to Wednesday, IIRC.

It was away at Sunderland at the old Roker. We trotted out in a yellow (gold) blue and red shirt, which became our away kit the following season.

It's in the window at the shop as is the away GK, I actually quite like it. It's not red is maroon and I'm colour blind

Good man. I knew you could do it.

There was a season recently where we had our white home kit and a blue away kit. We played Brighton away, both kits clashed with Brighton's home kit so we had to wear our black training kit.

That was in the Burley days, Tudgay scored I believe..  :blink:

Archived