2 targets from Premier League clubs.

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times?

You mean I should cancel the shirt printing and tell the barber to stop cutting my hair like his?

Oh sugar, I've been suckered again. I've got to stop relying on liars and weirdos on the internet when it comes to living my life.

You mean I should cancel the shirt printing and tell the barber to stop cutting my hair like his?

Oh sugar, I've been suckered again. I've got to stop relying on liars and weirdos on the internet when it comes to living my life.

Not at all.

Eat nothing but pies for a year, wear a frock and an apron, learn to purse your lips and say "knickers knackers knockers". You'll earn a fortune.

I think Leon Barnett ticks all the boxes.

A Norwich fan told me he wins everything in the air, we struggled last season with crosses/set pieces.

He's been promoted to the premier league with West Brom, Norwich and Cardiff. Cardiff recently too so he should know all about the division still.

The transfer fee required wont be huge as Chris Hughton has said he is not part of their plans.

Wages, who knows, he could still be on a championship wage from Norwich's promotion or he could have signed a deal on big money.

A loan could still be a possibility if Norwich are very keen on getting him off the wage bill, obviously they would prefer a transfer fee for him right now but we might only want him on loan, so this will be the sort of thing they would be negotiating.

As for the right back. I can't tell if Clough is going to get a RB on loan for the season from a prem club or buy one. I think it depends on the CB purchase first.

Steve Nicholson is now following England u21 international right back Adam Smith. Plays for Spurs and was on loan at Milwall last season.

Hope that's a sign.

Said as soon as we sold Brayford we should be after him, exactly like Brayford, loves to get forward.

He played in the U21 game for England when Hughes played and stood out.

Leon Barnett could be good if permanent, still think someone like St Ledger would represent better value for money

St Leger to Derby? We would then just need to sign someone called Oakes and pick up a couple of players from Guinea, and we would have all the makings of a classic side.

I'd prefer Adam Smith over Flanagan just because he's played 100 or so games in league 1/championship so knows what it's about. Bringing in players from the like of Tottenham and Liverpool is good as well because they will have been bought up with some of the best coaches in the country.

Maybe with Walker and Kaboul and McNaughton who can all play right back, maybe he sees his opportunites there limited, so maybe we're hoping we can get him for a small nominal fee? (£250k?)

Steve Nicholson is now following England u21 international right back Adam Smith. Plays for Spurs and was on loan at Milwall last season.

We do seem to do alot with spurs.......

We need both before the start of the season!

Everytime I've watched freeman play he is decent I haven't seen him do much wrong so in a couple of years he will be the man I'm sure

The economist? He's been dead over 200 years, dude.

Archived