Favourite Biscuits

sage

hobnobs

caramel digestives

fox's classics

And although I class it as a chocolate bar rather than a biscuit, peanut butter kit kat chunky needs a mention as it is possibly the greatest thing I've ever put in my mouth ever. Seriously, if you haven't tried one then go and get one now. And get some fresh undies in preparation.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger nuts

Chocolate hobnobs

Rocky

Some people smoke or drink or gamble or munch chocolate. I'm a biscuit man.

One cup of coffee will take on a full pack of Ginger Nuts. That's at full dunk not gay half dunking. The last 3 or 4 require you make sure you've not picked a narrow cup. The coffee will be almost gone and any schoolboy error made during the drink making stage will be exposed here.

Bring on the indigestion.

I whole heartedly agree Alpha, i could happily sit and get through a full pack of ginger nuts with a cup of tea, and when mum used to get a box of assorted broken busicuits for us... well, i was in heaven..

I drove over last year from Switzerland and she got me 2 massive boxes of broken buiscuits...I had eaten 1 full box before I got to Dover on the way home... road trip!

Ginger Snaps. I dont trust people who don't like ginger snaps. What's not to like? It should be a criminal offence not to finish the packet in one go.

Chocolate - (I'm cheating a bit cos they're wrapped) Viscount Orange just slightly edging Club Orange.

Individually Wrapped - I'm falling out of love with some people on here, how can no-one have voted for Tunnocks Caramel Waifers?? Heathens.

Everything gets dipped.

What a great thread.

Late edit to give an honourable mention on the hot wet dipping stakes to Abbey Crunch. 

(it's a biscuit not a girl, you filthy pigs)

Do you use a spoon for emergency semi-ginger nut retrieval, or do you use the 'swirl and slurp' technique to create a nice gingery finish to your coffee break?

I go in with the fingers and make that silly whistling sound that you have to make when something hurts. I'm liking this 'spoon' idea.

Ginger Snaps. I dont trust people who don't like ginger snaps. What's not to like? It should be a criminal offence not to finish the packet in one go.

Chocolate - (I'm cheating a bit cos they're wrapped) Viscount Orange just slightly edging Club Orange.

Individually Wrapped - I'm falling out of love with some people on here, how can no-one have voted for Tunnocks Caramel Waifers?? Heathens.

Everything gets dipped.

What a great thread.

Late edit to give an honourable mention on the hot wet dipping stakes to Abbey Crunch. 

(it's a biscuit not a girl, you filthy pigs)

Clear category error, 

GTFO

Archived