Season Ticket Cards

CornwallRam

I moved seats for next season, so I was expecting to get a new card - old one has wrong seat number on it. As yet I haven't had a new one come through.

I know that most people who have renewed in the same seat just re-use last season's card, but has anyone who was expecting a new one had theirs delivered?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've also moved to the South Stand - I asked the club's official twitter account if my current card should retained and they advised me to call the ticket office.

I told them it wasn't my job to sort this out!

They eventually replied to my grumpiness and said that a new card would be sent out "sometime in july"

What makes me think that the club monitor this forum?

2013-14 Season Ticket Cards to land with Rams fans in the coming days.

Derby County are advising season ticket holders from the 2012-13 campaign to keep hold of their season ticket card.

The Rams will be activating the season cards that season ticket holders were issued for last season to be used during 2013-14.

The Digonex Ticket Office will be remotely activating the season ticket cards of supporters that have renewed their season ticket in the same seat and remained in the same age category (EG: Adult) for next season, so as a result supporters will not need to do anything other than retain their card this summer.

A letter explaining the breakdown in match prices for supporters' season ticket packages has been posted out by the Club and should arrive with supporters by the middle of the month.

If any supporters have discarded or lost their season ticket card from last season, they are advised to contact the Digonex Ticket Office as soon as possible to arrange a replacement to be issued.

Any fans that have moved seats, switched age categories or purchased a new season ticket have been posted a new season card and this are due to start landing at supporters’ homes by the end of this week.

Supporters can contact the Digonex Ticket Office in person at Pride Park Stadium during normal opening hours, by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1) or by emailing ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk quoting your name and customer number or postcode.

If you haven’t secured your season ticket for Derby County’s 2013-14 season, it really couldn’t be easier to become part of the team at Pride Park Stadium.

Season tickets can be purchased from just £280 for adults in the South Stand, with Rams fans appearing behind both goals at Pride Park next season for the first time.

A number of great seats are still available and details of how to purchase your season ticket, and a thorough pricing plan, can be viewed by visiting: http://tickets.wearederby.com/seasontickets/pricing

Alternatively, supporters can visit the Digonex Ticket Office in person during normal opening hours or call 0871 472 1884 (option 1).

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/season-cards-to-land-soon-908142.aspx#PPFJQgjvWcbd80oQ.99

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/season-cards-to-land-soon-908142.aspx

Gee! Ta club! Me golden ticket's arrived. Anybody sat near Row B in the SS Upper - hello neighbour :-D

Wooooohoooooo.

Archived