Shane Lowry

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thick Cnut doesn't know where we signed Theo from, and the reasons we got him.

Next!

I'm sucking up hanging my head in shame as I bring myself to doubt one of your posts, oh wise one and I'm not a massive twitterer myself but.....

This Percy fella has got a pretty good track record of hearing about DCFC deals long before they happen, he broke the Keogh "done deal" story two months before he sgned. (might be slightly exaggerated for effect)

He's got the wrong striker??

Tyson went to Millwall with an agreed price to buy this summer. Then he immediately got injured. Perhaps the deal has been reinstated as part of a player + money for Lowry?

Now that WOULD be good business.

He's got the wrong striker??

Tyson went to Millwall with an agreed price to buy this summer. Then he immediately got injured. Perhaps the deal has been reinstated as part of a player + money for Lowry?

Now that WOULD be good business.

yeah, get rid of an injury-prone, surplus to requirements, 30 year old striker for a 24-year old defender proven at this level and who is just what we need.

if millwall agree then they are bloody thick...

Alan Nixon says it won't happen, due to them not keen on selling him and he's their captain. 

Alan Nixon knows FA then, Shittu's their captain. Lowry wasn't even vice captain last season. There long term captain is Paul Robinson but he missed last season due to injury, so I'm not sure where Lowry comes in the captaincy hierarchy.

If we want him then why didn't we sign him when he went on a free to Millwall?

Hey?

Answer that one.

I can only think that maybe he hadn't played a full season of championship football?

He played 52 times for Milwall last season, you'd hope if we're going for him, it's because we had a bloody good look at him playing in our division, consistently.

Everything else about him fits our profile as well, good age, Irish lad who might get called up to the Aussie squad, able to play two roles.

Im reading a lot into this and I'm going to get carried away in my own little world at least until someone tells me to stop!

If we're signing a left sided centre half who can cover left back. Brayford is staying and that's our business done.

LB cover

Competition at CB along with Bucko

Only 24 yrs old

40 games in the championship last season

Versatile

Captain, sounds like Shackell, if available for less than 700k I say yes.

But would depend on wether we can offload Tyson Theo Bailey Oconnor Lego and Bailey, maybe not all but a few.

LB cover

Competition at CB along with Bucko

Only 24 yrs old

40 games in the championship last season

Versatile

Captain, sounds like Shackell, if available for less than 700k I say yes.

But would depend on wether we can offload Tyson Theo Bailey Oconnor Lego and Bailey, maybe not all but a few.

Can anyone think of any multiple player swaps in the past ie 5 players rather than 500k? If the 5 players were on an average wage then could be a fair deal. They are only people. 5 must be better than 1?

Didn't we give Leicester Gee and Ormandroyd for Paul Kitson, as well as lots of money. Them were the days. There is never much discussion of them days actually.

That's That Then Next Target

Yeah exactly, it seems to take Nicholson a couple of days to catch up!

To be honest, Millwall can have as many players as they like off the transfer list.

If it's true, i'm wondering when they planned to go for this one, as they originally seemed to be heading for a short-term option in this area.

Archived