Demand Based Pricing - fair or not? Fans' survey.

Striker505

The availability of cheaper advance tickets has actually got me going to games. My perception before was that the whole thing was too expensive, especially when I could get in to watch Matlock Town for two quid (my friend works on the gate).

Discovering earlier in the year that I could get in for around £15 tempted me, and I've been to every game since. Hooked now, and off to buy a season ticket today.

I am a success story, yay!

I went to watch Matlock Town a couple of times last year. I know why your buying a season ticket at Derby this year.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to watch Matlock Town a couple of times last year. I know why your buying a season ticket at Derby this year.

Yes, total, unwatchable gash, and a thinly veiled excuse for all day drinking.

Season ticket duly purchased. Wow, it's SO shiny and perfect, I already love it more than flowers and sunshine.

Yes, total, unwatchable gash, and a thinly veiled excuse for all day drinking.

Season ticket duly purchased. Wow, it's SO shiny and perfect, I already love it more than flowers and sunshine.

Yeah i ended up in a right mess after spending the second half in the gladiator bar.

So have I....little good it will do you mind, wish you all the best in trying to get a "graduate" job when you finish your post grad course, unless you've got a first from an Oxbridge Uni which obviously you haven't you'll be doing unpaid internships if your lucky for the next 5 years....

I've done it for you mate

Cheers!

So have I....little good it will do you mind, wish you all the best in trying to get a "graduate" job when you finish your post grad course, unless you've got a first from an Oxbridge Uni which obviously you haven't you'll be doing unpaid internships if your lucky for the next 5 years....

Bitter experience?

done.

Thanks!

^Make that 33.

As for whether it's unfair or not, I can sympathise with those who can't plan months ahead. I was a university student up until a couple of weeks ago and, although I tried to get to as many home games as possible, I just couldn't know whether I'd have too much work to do/prior commitments/funding issues.

Fortunately, I graduated and got a season ticket as a reward! First one and I'm so excited! :D

^Make that 33.

As for whether it's unfair or not, I can sympathise with those who can't plan months ahead. I was a university student up until a couple of weeks ago and, although I tried to get to as many home games as possible, I just couldn't know whether I'd have too much work to do/prior commitments/funding issues.

Fortunately, I graduated and got a season ticket as a reward! First one and I'm so excited! :D

Congrats and thanks buddy!

Archived