Demand Based Pricing - fair or not? Fans' survey.

Striker505

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, does anyone know where else I can distribute this survey? 

Minimum response level is done thanks to this lovely forum :). But now need some reliability...

BTW if anyone still hasn't filled it yet, you are very welcome to do it! :rolleyes:

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5uJZCJrgQqt3cH3

could you not put it on Facebook or Twitter. theres also other derby forums

(not as good as this one though ;))

I think the system benefits people such as myself who fly in for games.Where games against Forest, Leicester and Leeds will start as low as maybe £20 the midweek game v Bolton started at £8. This was a major save for me considering I had to also pay for Trains, Planes and Hotels.

I do see what some mean as well by Demand Pricing. Originally I was led to believe that prices also were determined by the weather conditions as well as demand yet all tickets were announced on the site and never changed. 

I think the system benefits people such as myself who fly in for games.Where games against Forest, Leicester and Leeds will start as low as maybe £20 the midweek game v Bolton started at £8. This was a major save for me considering I had to also pay for Trains, Planes and Hotels.

I do see what some mean as well by Demand Pricing. Originally I was led to believe that prices also were determined by the weather conditions as well as demand yet all tickets were announced on the site and never changed. 

Thanks for the comment!

could you not put it on Facebook or Twitter. theres also other derby forums

(not as good as this one though ;))

I know... But nobody wanna RT this survey for me unfortunately... If you do or if you know someone who can do it, it would be really helpful... 

Archived