Scoring on their Derby County debut

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John O'Hare v Charlton,opening game of 67/8, in 3-2 win. Eddie Thomas v Bury,early 64/5 in 3-1 win.

I was there.

Pesch did.

Think am wrong but maybe Sir Jake Buxton? Or was am couple of games in

He made his debut against Peterborough I think and didn't score. Your right though, he did score a couple of games later against Plymouth I believe.

Pesch did.

Think am wrong but maybe Sir Jake Buxton? Or was am couple of games in

Any goal scored when Bucko is on the pitch automtically counts as at least a Bucko assist... depends which half he's in when the goal is scored...

Franny Lee scored twice for us against Ipswich on his last ever professional game ,

maybe we should have convinced him to play another season..

In the last 2 minutes of his last professional game.

John O'Hare v Charlton,opening game of 67/8, in 3-2 win. Eddie Thomas v Bury,early 64/5 in 3-1 win.

I was there.

Of course, Hector scored on his home debut, and was instrumental in Durb bagging a hat-trick.

Of course, Hector scored on his home debut, and was instrumental in Durb bagging a hat-trick.

Huddersfield ....and i've got him to sign the programme.....which i now assume is utterly priceless.

Nope [url=http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=9586&season_id=133]http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=9586&season_id=133 I thought he would be one tbh, when I said Jamie Vincent I knew there was another loan full back who also scored a free kick the first time I saw him, but the name wouldn't come to me.
the right back on loan at the same time and game, rob Edwards?

Archived