How do you spend your hard earned money?

Smyth_18

Now, i know it is good to save money but i'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I would like to treat myself sometimes but i just don't know what i want!

I only spend my money on (apart from a few bills) music and going out for meals.

I run a lot so that isn't costing me any money, i'm not into gaming or drinking too much.

Does anybody have any ideas on what I could buy which i could enjoy? (preferably legal.)

And what do you all like to spend your money on for your own enjoyment?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, i know it is good to save money but i'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I would like to treat myself sometimes but i just don't know what i want!

I only spend my money on (apart from a few bills) music and going out for meals.

I run a lot so that isn't costing me any money, i'm not into gaming or drinking too much.

Does anybody have any ideas on what I could buy which i could enjoy? (preferably legal.)

And what do you all like to spend your money on for your own enjoyment?

Treat yer mam to a nice bunch of flowers.

Where can i buy this? Plus i'm pretty sure you can't get much hair off his beautifully sculptured (by himself, obviously) head.

It's not just the hair on his head you can buy. You might struggle to get hold of some though because Sir Jake's chest hair is apparently priceless.

Proper clothes, non of that Topman ****. 

Rare stuff; trainers, records, posters etc.

Same sort of stuff as me mate... just bought a nos pair of samoa's in tan/brow/gum, got anything good? In a size 8? :lol:  Lad in the pub has just bought the backlit mirror that's on the cover of Definitely Maybe, looks soooo smart in his flat apartment.

Archived